Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feet Odor/ Cures

• 11-07-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

No i don't suffer from it any more.

But in the past I have done, its been pretty awful at time's I've had a problem where my feet have actually hurt so bad and sweat ed to the point where I couldn't walk...

But through my persistence of searching online Ive found anotice a number of ways of clear those pongy cheasey bacterias...

So I've tried washing them in detol and other such products to get rid of the smell. I've tried powder's again to little or know avail other then a few hours and my feet are sweating again and beginning to hurt, majority of the time I work in a hot environment on my feet all day

My mother phoned me one day and said try useing your own Pi$$ (no joke) and bath your feet in it, at first I was like no way but fvck it like its sterile My feet stink and i was willing to give it a shot. got my self a 2 basin 1 with cold soapy water and the other I peeded into tried it. did it every once day for 1 week and it went and hasn't come back since. That was 12 weeks ago,

My feet don't smell or hurt any more...

I know its a bit rash but foot odor Is just so embarrassing, figured I'd throw this up for those who have the same problem's...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Serious???
    I was gonna ask if you're taking the pi$$

Mine tend to get pretty bad, work on my feet all day also, I'd actually try that if anyone else can back you up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jonny rotten

Use "Desenex" foot powder, €8.00 in most pharmacies. It is a blue tin. Put it in your socks everday till odour is gone and then use more sparingly as needed. It stops your feet from sweating and therefore the fungus which causes the odour and athletes foot etc. cannot grow as it needs moist conditions. I have tryed all products and they are all crap.This stuff is the dogs B~ll#x. I even kills the smell in old trainers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Gillo wrote: »
    Serious???
    I was gonna ask if you're taking the pi$$

Mine tend to get pretty bad, work on my feet all day also, I'd actually try that if anyone else can back you up.

I would'nt post something like that up as a joke.
    I can't back it up but my feet used to wreack I'm a chef and on my feet for 12 hours at a time, wear runners in a kitchen your feet generally stink...
    I dont wear shoes my feet dont sweat any more or anything... Its great :)

Advertisement