Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nintendo Wii €169.99 in HMV

• 26-02-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭

This weekend only, includes the black version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Is that just for the console, any extras free,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

well, should be wii sports resort and 1 wii motion plus extra which you use'nt get until relatively recently

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Hmm, I was planning to buy a wii sometime this year and a black one would be nice... How good a deal is this though? Is it much of a price drop?

I'm wondering whether they'll do a metroid other m pack this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Actually, since the game I want isn't out until Q3, I suppose the more important question is - is this a limited time deal or a general price drop?

If it's just this weekend then the prices go back up then I'll go out and buy one right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

How good a deal is this though? Is it much of a price drop?
    It is good value.. €209 is the standard price, but you normally get a few games with it free in HMV. I suspect you won't get them at this reduced price but could be wrong!

As a comparison - I got it a few weeks back in there for €209 with Sports Resort & Motion Plus and 3 games free (Pikmin, Lego Indiana Jones and Super Smash Bros Brawl).

Then traded the three games into Gamesnash so worked out about the same price as this with the three games traded in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

They are selling the Wii Sports Resort and Motion plus pack for €35 in Harvy Norman Blanchardstown as a special if your that way also picked up Mummy Triology(blu-ray) for €17 in HMV again may be gone now but if your there.

Advertisement