Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebs that get under your skin

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

vitani wrote: »
    I have an irrational dislike of Cameron Diaz.

I'd say it's fairly rational......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Remember when she assaulted and racially abused someone? Sure, everyone gets stroppy and has tantrums, but I always get the impression that she does have a nasty streak in her that has been carefully airbrushed out of her public image. They're trying to make like she's a really classy and mature woman now, and while I do think people can grow up and become more mature, I don't really believe it with her mainly because there has been such an obvious effort to make the public buy this "new" version of her.

She's trying to Market her brand, what that brand is I haven't a clue..Always thought it was odd she never ditched the name cole after ashley did the dirty. I guess going back to tweedy would;ve conjured up images of the old cheryl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

I like her, she seems very down to earth and quirky..In fairness there isn't too many women out there that'd talk openly about the shape and size of a dump they just had:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

lufties wrote: »
    I like her, she seems very down to earth and quirky..In fairness there isn't too many women out there that'd talk openly about the shape and size of a dump they just had:eek:

You've just listed a couple of reasons why I can't stand her...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Yer wan off Republic of Telly and the Chill Insurance ad?

Absolute c*nt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Holly carpenter. Absolutely in love with herself so she is.

anna080 wrote: »
    Holly carpenter. Absolutely in love with herself so she is.

I would <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

I used to like her until the last time she was on Graham Norton. She was over the top trying to be funny and goofy, she was unbearable!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I would <Snip>

Meh. I mean ya she's pretty, but her vanity takes takes her down a few levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Cheryl Cole and this maybe an unpopular opinion but i don't like the way she treats Simon Cowell on the live x factor shows, always trying to get a nasty dig in here and there at any available opportunity she can.

Considering the fact that he was the one who brought her back into the limelight (and x factor) again i would be more grateful. Dont bite the hand that feeds you as the old saying goes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Saw her on Graham Norton a few months back (not her recent appearance) and she was incredibly irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Sure, everyone gets stroppy and has tantrums, but I always get the impression that she does have a nasty streak in her that has been carefully airbrushed out of her public image.

I totally, totally agree. I'm sorry, but what she did to that toilet attendant is not something anyone would do when drunk. Most people don't get into fights no matter how ossified they are.

Though I think it's important to point out that she was cleared of the attack being racially motivated.

Donal Kitchen Hero Skeehan

Gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Cheryl Cole and this maybe an unpopular opinion but i don't like the way she treats Simon Cowell on the live x factor shows, always trying to get a nasty dig in here and there at any available opportunity she can.

Considering the fact that he was the one who brought her back into the limelight (and x factor) again i would be more grateful. Dont bite the hand that feeds you as the old saying goes.

She was on multiple TV chat shows throwing insults and digs at Cowell before she was brought back, get with the program.

coylemj wrote: »
    She was on multiple TV chat shows throwing insults and digs at Cowell before she was brought back, get with the program.

I doubt Cowell cares too much. Maybe the two of them reckon that if there is on screen bickering, it will keep the ratings up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

wernstrom! wrote: »
    I doubt Cowell cares too much. Maybe the two of them reckon that if there is on screen bickering, it will keep the ratings up.

Its all just for publicity.Same with that "feud" with Linda Martin and Brendan O Connor on Youre A Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭Ardent

Has James Corden been mentioned? I throw things at the TV whenever he's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Keith Lemon aka Leigh Francis off Celebrity Juice. A grade A gob****e. Obnoxious man obnoxious show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Robbie (i drank so much and did so many drugs) Williams.

Total fool who apart from a couple of ok songs has sold himself on being a reformed hellraiser.
    Im sure most of us know people who have done more shiite than him.

Bores the pants off me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

Russell Howard

Sinead Desmond

Still not sure what Amy Huberman is 'famous' for....

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Still not sure what Amy Huberman is 'famous' for....

Terrible actress and her books are awful by all accounts

• Can't stand Kelly Osbourne. Vile person, her on fashion police is the biggest joke ever. She has no class or fashion sense, yet critiques people on there clothes??!! Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Any Irish "Model"

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Any Irish "Model"

In fairness a few do seem sound- Daniella Moyles springs to mind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Any Irish "Model"

Glenda Gilson deffo.By all accounts full of herself and not that nice looking in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,562 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Donal (or whatever way you spell his stupid name) Gleeson. Out and out poser!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Ardent wrote: »
    Has James Corden been mentioned? I throw things at the TV whenever he's on.

Your TV is safe for the moment, he's been 'discovered' by US TV and is now a host on the CBS 'Late Late show' which follows the 'Late Show with David Letterman'.

Advertisement