Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THe best soft drink...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

1.vanilla coke
    2.dr.pepper
    3.club source - strawberry & apple
    4.guava mania snapple/strawberry & kiwi

tbh

CombatCow

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Tanora by a country mile, especially since it's unique to Cork as far I know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Not anymore, it isn't. They sell Tanora in Tesco here in Portlaoise.

As for Vanilla Coke..... Christ! How can anyone drink that p!ss? It's rotten!

I've never had Dr. Pepper. To be honest, I've never even seen it around. I would love to try it, though, and see what all the fuss is about. What's it taste like?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,876 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Tastes like bubble gum. Not very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gsm solutions

coke:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

gsm solutions you better get rid of your signature before moderator see's it you could be sent to boards.ie jail strictly no advertising

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Cherry 7up. Too bad they don't sell it here. I don't know anywhere which sells cherry flavouring to add to regular 7up either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i used to prefare pepsi but i've gone back to coke, i have a preference for coke out of a tap though as opposed to bottles or cans.

i'm also quite partial to the 500ml bottles of ribena and i like lucosade, club lemon and orange also

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

hmmm, definately not coke...whatever about the rest of the flavoured drinks, where the hell did the cola flavour come from?? its gotta be club lemon on a hot day, or perhaps crab juice with some spicy khal-kalash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    i have a preference for coke out of a tap though as opposed to bottles or cans.

[life of brian]You Lucky, Lucky B*stard[/life of brian]

Coke out of a tap, where do you live?....you get coke in your taps?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Lucozade Sport (non-fizzy version)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Coca Cola Vanilla
    Fanta Lemon
    Dr. Pepper

Wig Wams anyone remember those they tasted great especially if you froze them on a hot summer day than cut the corner off the carton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭imirish

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    oasis summer fruits

ye this is so nice so is ice tea

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Originally posted by fragile
    kombucha

I second that!! Especially straight from the fridge after a workout!!Word of warning... do NOT buy the stuff in plastic bottles it tastes like piss and absorbs the toxins in the plastic just like milk in plastic containers. Only use the stuff in glass bottles.
    Kefir is also nice but i prefer Kombucha

Oh Club has a new flat fruit drink range out now.. cant think of the name off hand right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

1; Freshly natural fruit juice, as nature intended.

2; Natural milk shakes with ice.

i also like the number 19 out of the ZUMO juice bars mmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

Guarana - the best soft drink in the world...comes from Brazil and is made from the Guava fruit from the Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

smeh, they're all fairly crap tbh.
    i've started on a health kick recently, 3 litres of water a day and no soft drinks.
    i have a can of coke/sprite every now and again if i'm running low on energy and there's no coffee close at hand.
    i could happily live without them, the first sip is always mildly refreshing, then you find yourself drinking the rest just for the sake of having something to drink.

erm... do fat frogs count? they taste like a soft drink:D (another reason behind my massive intake of water this week)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by The Real B-man
    What is the best soft drink?
    my fav would have to be Kaz orange only get it in spain thow:rolleyes:
    oh god i wish i could get kas here!

yep its making me thirsty thinking about it only 81 days until i am reunited with my fav drink roll on the holidays

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Proper Irish Coke. From a can. Cold and frosty. *drools*
    also diet coke, kas lemon, jolt, the peach ice tea you get in the italian shop in the epicure food hall, club energise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Snapple - Mango Madness flavour. Also a big Jolt fan, if only you could buy it in more shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tommyben

Irn Bru

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Irn Bru is utter piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

The new Club Source fruit juice (12%) and mineral water drinks are damn nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Im a big Capri Sun fan. Ive a fridge full of them. About 40 in there at the moment. I drink about 5 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Simi

I drink so much coke i haven't slept properly since i was 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

[vanilla coke or dr pepper, i thought i was the only one who liked both, smoke me a kipper has good taste tho..

addictive stuff but so nice i can drink bout 5-6 bottles of each of them a day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

In Turkey they sell a soft drink called Mr Pee...........And its a greeny colour.

Never tasted it, but it smells bl**dy awful. Strangely enough, its marketed for tourists !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sparkling water.

Advertisement