Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Doaghmore beach

Options
  • 18-04-2014 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Just me & the little mutt had a lovely long walk today on Doaghmore beach. I see all of the wooden fencing was washed away,which was below the high water mark in the first place & should'nt have ever been there.as it deprived the pleasure of the sand dunes to the public beach. Mother nature knows best!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

I love that beach. It's been way 2 long since I've been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

Auldloon wrote: »
    I love that beach. It's been way 2 long since I've been there.

It's rarely crowded as there are rip tides there so..no swimmers.When the tide is well out, you can safely stroll along in blissful solitude!

Advertisement