Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Options
  • 24-03-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭

Before it's asked again for the one millionth time, I'll just sticky this.

There's no definite info yet.

Tickets will probably be released around May-ish.

Prices probably starting from around €50 upwards.

I'll update this OP when more info is known. Until then, there's no point asking in other threads when the question has already been asked and answered numerous times.

Update:
    Tickets to #UFCDublin go on sale to @ufcfightclub members from June 4th then newsletter subscribers on June 5th & general sale June 6th!

**Do not try to buy or sell tickets above face value on this forum.**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

So when are tickets on sale?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 colin681996

ticket sales and card will be announced on beyond the octagon tommorow night at 9pm on bt sport 1! cant wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mistabutts

ticket sales and card will be announced on beyond the octagon tommorow night at 9pm on bt sport 1! cant wait! :)

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

ticket dates

Tickets to #UFCDublin go on sale to @ufcfightclub members from June 4th then newsletter subscribers on June 5th & general sale June 6th!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Woo hoo!

Been in a panic that I would be abroad for the release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 alan3t

Any word on the fight card?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mistabutts

alan3t wrote: »
    Any word on the fight card?

Brad Picket/Ian Mcall at flyweight.
    Ryan LaFlare/Gunnar Nelson at WW
    Illir Lattifi/Tom Lawler at what I assume must be MW though Lattifi hasn't fought at MW yet
    Cody Donovan/Nikita Krylov at LHW
    Neil Seery/Phil Harris at flyweight.

Those are the only announced fights, but I'd say we can take it for granted that Connor Mcgregor will be fighting Cole Miller too at this stage.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So it would seem.... Miller vs McGregor was announced last night.

I need 7 tickets for this thing... 7! I think I'll start praying to St Anthony :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

DeVore wrote: »
    So it would seem.... Miller vs McGregor was announced last night.

I need 7 tickets for this thing... 7! I think I'll start praying to St Anthony :)

Surely you have connections for this sort of thing!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

When will they be on sale and will there be pre-sale tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

degzs wrote: »
    When will they be on sale and will there be pre-sale tickets?

That info is already in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

El Guapo! wrote: »
    That info is already in this thread.

Will there be general tickets for sale or will they be all sold out by then to members?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Has there been an official announcement on ticket prices and any idea when we will see the seating plan for the O2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

degzs wrote: »
    Will there be general tickets for sale or will they be all sold out by then to members?

It will be the same as every single other event, an allocation, Normally 10-20% will be in presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Tinie wrote: »
    Has there been an official announcement on ticket prices and any idea when we will see the seating plan for the O2?

No prices yet afaik,
    Seating plan I'd imagine would be very similar to the previous boxing events held in the o2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭urabell

Will the prices be comparable to UFC events in the 02 in England?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

urabell wrote: »
    Will the prices be comparable to UFC events in the 02 in England?

Ya prices for last event in London were from £40 upwards, €50 upwards for Dublin my source is in the link below.

http://uk.ufc.com/news/McGregor-vs-Miller-Headlines-Dublin-event

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

These were the prices for UFC BERLIN in Germany so it could be around the same or maybe a bit more in Dublin since the o2 Berlin has more seats.

Super fan VIP €425 and Ultimate fan VIP €550

€ 152.00
    Student € 122.00
    standard price € 127.00
    Student € 102.00
    standard price € 102.00
    Student € 82.00
    standard price € 77.00
    standard price € 52.00
    Seat only € 207.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Dont think we will be seeing student prices though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

adamski8 wrote: »
    Dont think we will be seeing student prices though!

Yeah I doubt it, I was just thinking that list could be used to give people an idea of what they might be paying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

ciano316 wrote: »
    Yeah I doubt it, I was just thinking that list could be used to give people an idea of what they might be paying

Yeah plus the ticketmaster rape fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Paying that fee disgusts me, I actually hate paying it, they are a crowd of robbing gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    Paying that fee disgusts me, I actually hate paying it, they are a crowd of robbing gits.

Shame they couldn't sell on tickets.ie , i recently used this crowd for tickets to a Carcass gig at The Academy, bought 2 tickets and was charged an extra 1Euro in total, and tickets arrived in post the next fcukin day!!! Now THAT is a good service

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

;)
    Mr. Burns: [chuckles] And to think, Smithers: you laughed when I bought TicketMaster. "Nobody's going to pay a 100% service charge."

Waylon Smithers: Well, it's a policy that ensures a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

VIP Packages on sale this afternoon according to twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

http://ufcvip.co.uk/ufc/events/4

All the details here if anyone wants to splash out for July 19th!!
    3 separate VIP packages for €1250, €795 and €585

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mma_ireland

Keep up to date on everything UFC Dublin

ufc Dublin Ireland 2014 on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kcimd

prices are mad, like ants in the cage if you buy the cheapest tickets, when the fight goes to ground you end up looking at the screen to see whats going on. it'll be a cracking atmosphere though,especially when conor is fighting. and after what he said on the MMA hour he'll have to make a statement against cole, either Knock him out or completely dominate him for 5 rounds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

Tickets will be €50+
    VIP tickets will be €450+

Do ya reckon we'll find out the specific prices tickets (e.g. €50 for nose bleed section, €100 next section closer, €150 on the floor etc.) before they are actually released? Need to plan which price bracket to go for...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement