Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Books Website

• 28-03-2014 1:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22

Hi ,

We have just launched a new Books website.

Feedback would be appreciated. Let us know what your think.

www.lovekidsbooks.com

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cathal Healy

I'd have reservations about the grey on grey panels and small mismatches in style but other than that it's a solid looking site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 feelyd

Grey on grey does seem a bit dull. Even white would be better.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Hi feelyd,

Just reviewing your new school book site - I like the overall look of the site and am surprised how extensive the offering is - good luck with it!

Notice that the payment type and social feed icons are broken (just something small but noticeable!). Also think it would be neat if you could sort authors by letter given the amount of them in say an A-Z line so users could jump to a specific surname(indicate sorting by surname also).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 louiseak

Hi there, consider changing the colour of your call to action buttons (the ones saying "details") on your main page. If you want them to take the next step you need to make them stand out more. I work for an online business and when we did similar we boosted our conversions by 10%. Also, mess around with the copy on your call to action buttons. It's amazing how small changes can have such a big impact. And finally, if you're not already using it, get crazy egg installed!

Advertisement