Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

kbc homeloans.

Options
  • 25-08-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi all, just wondering if anyone on this board has asked for a "mortgage break" from kbc? ive not lost my job or anything, and have been making capital payments to kbc for a few years now, but i would love a break for 3 months or so to give me a chance to clear my credit card, which is crippling me to be honest.

i dug out the "terms and conditions" and read through them, but can see no option for a break on them.

anyone??

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd find it highly unlikely that they would let you break for that reason, I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 petermurp

I wouldn't imagine they'd give you a break on repayments, but perhaps you could request interest only repayments for 3 to 6 months, that might help you clear your loans...KBC will get you to complete an income and expenditure form to give them a better outlook on your current financial circumstance. Hope that helps..

Advertisement