Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Why are people thinking its Orange? Its red, just sunlight makes it look orangy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Hogzy wrote: »
    Why are people thinking its Orange? Its red, just sunlight makes it look orangy

Sunlight does not make a car that orange! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

That's definitely orange Hogzy...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

lol - Its clearly a red 458

It's clearly orange.

Belongs to some mega rich family in Dubai, they deal in oil and real estate and they're known as the RRR group. They bring their cars to London, Monaco, Cannes every summer. All of their cars are painted black and orange.

Great find ironclaw.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

lol - Its clearly a red 458

lol indeed.

• Advertisement

Apologies, I stand corrected... And disgusted!!!

Thats one UGGGGGLYYYY colour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I think it looks really good in orange. Don't dig the bonnet but the dark roof and rear makes it look pretty cool. If only they could keep the bonnet in orange as well.
    The Pink Murcie on the other hand is criminal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I think it looks really good in orange. Don't dig the bonnet but the dark roof and rear makes it look pretty cool. If only they could keep the bonnet in orange as well.
    The Pink Murcie on the other hand is criminal!!
    Looks like SV has moved up from his Clio. :D

Doha-PinkLambo-2.jpg

I wouldn't mind if they'ld color a normal LP640 pink or any other horrid colour.
    But seeing a SV molested and abused in such a way brings a tear to my eye...
    SVs should only come in either Orange or Yellow! The odd lime green might be fine as well (as its the iconic alien snot/kermit green colour of a lambo). But a SV should come in nothing else other than that!

Just looked at that ferrari on a different computer screen. Yeah most definetly orange.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't mind if they'ld color a normal LP640 pink or any other horrid colour.
    SVs should only come in either Orange or Yellow! The odd lime green might be fine as well (as its the iconic alien snot/kermit green colour of a lambo). But a SV should come in nothing else other than that!

The pink one is a wrap, pretty sure it's yellow underneath. Dont really agree that they should limit the colours though, Lambo do this every time they bring out a new "special" model. When they launched the Murci SV it was available in 6 colours IIRC. Sales dried up pretty quickly so they had no choice but to offer it in any color in an effort to boost sales. Theres a thread about it on the ferrari chat forum, interesting read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I feel violated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Was on the footpath today and some sort of classic chevy went by - don't know what model but it was a v8 (I know this becuase it had chevy v8 on the back). Awesome, awesome sound out of the thing.
    I also saw an old school Saab today that looked good in a retro kind of way. Unfortunately I was too slow with the camera to snap pics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Just saw a Mercedes S600L.... Taxi!

Just saw a Mercedes with a S600L badge.... Taxi!

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    FYP

You might be right. It had quad exhausts with round tips. Not the same as any pics I've been able to find.

You might be right. It had quad exhausts with round tips. Not the same as any pics I've been able to find.

S600 has two exhaust tips, only the AMG's (55/63/65) have four. Sounds like the one you saw is a dodgy aftermarket job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Not sure if this is the same one, but there can't be that many...

Its the same one.

I think they all belong to the same family, the ones who bought Harrods in London.
    They've got tons of oil money to spend on cars with shocking paint jobs.
    The turquoise SV and Koneigsegg I know for sure belongs to them (and they got clamped a couple of weeks ago as well).

I don't mind the turquoise SV but the pink SV is just an outrage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

ironclaw wrote: »
    While not technically in Ireland, I was a Paddy on Holiday.

Taking in Nice Airport last Tuesday. I think its a Ferrari 458.

4898611211_5505bd6fde.jpg

4898609079_f5ffc08977.jpg

No, I reckon its definitely an A330-200. Don't think they have the A380 body kit either:D

• Advertisement

I saw an Airbus A380 at the Paris airport. It was bloody massive!
    All other planes were like little private jets in front of it. It really stood out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Was on the footpath today and some sort of classic chevy went by - don't know what model but it was a v8 (I know this becuase it had chevy v8 on the back). Awesome, awesome sound out of the thing.

What colour was it dude?

^Was it that Yellow Camaro (or was it a Chevelle?) posted 2 pages back?
    The one with the kid...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

The one with the kid...

That was a Chevelle but I'm sure he would have noticed it before he posted! I probably know the car is why I was asking.

308 GTB :D

img0797kl.jpg
    img0796nf.jpg

Some damn noise off it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    What colour was it dude?
    The one with the kid...

Eh I think it was sort of a bottle green. Dark green of some sort.

You know the car ?

I saw a Bentley today. Seeing all kinds of unusal cars last few days for some reason.

Waiting for someone to say "that should be in the bad parking thread" :rolleyes:

Knocklyon too, just down the road from me!

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Waiting for someone to say "that should be in the bad parking thread" :rolleyes:

Knocklyon too, just down the road from me!

I was standing there just after coming out of the newsagents and he pulled up, looked at me then parked there :P

Superquinn, Knocklyon indeed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I'll see your 308 GTB with this 308 quattrovalvole:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

Just saw a Mercedes S600L.... Taxi!

Was it 07 G.... in german font? seen that too. had 2 of these sticking out the back but they only about an inch wide lol http://www.autotechengineering.com.au/pages/Phase1/components/sedan_exhaust.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement