Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

What is your sort of movie?
    I don't know really!! :L I suppose I'm a bit of a comedy head (even the crappy ones)!! :P I love bad horrors (I know it sounds weird but yeah! :L).. I wouldn't be up for action or drama films... I suppose I'd watch the odd Rom-Com. But, in general Comedies FTW.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I don't know really!! :L I suppose I'm a bit of a comedy head (even the crappy ones)!! :P I love bad horrors (I know it sounds weird but yeah! :L).. I wouldn't be up for action or drama films... I suppose I'd watch the odd Rom-Com. But, in general Comedies FTW.. :)

One does not simply dislike action films

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I have seen too many films for my own good tbh. I have seen almost every half decent comedy film, A loooooooooooooooooooooot of drama, and a ****load of Action, I refuse to watch action though if it doesn't have a good story. :P

paddyzk wrote: »
    One does not simply dislike action films
    This one does.

I have seen too many films for my own good tbh. I have seen almost every half decent comedy film, A loooooooooooooooooooooot of drama, and a ****load of Action, I refuse to watch action though if it doesn't have a good story. :P
    Ya, I suppose if the action film had a good storyline, I'd watch it, but all the BANG BANG and BOOM BOOM, ain't for me. :L

• Advertisement

Ya, I suppose if the action film had a good storyline, I'd watch it, but all the BANG BANG and BOOM BOOM, ain't for me. :L
    I'm the same, but I can make an exception for Die Hard.........there are no words to describe the Die Hard films and Bruce Willis in them....... Awesome doesn't even come close.

Just found out that while I was out on friday my friends had a good aul chat with my Irish teacher about the girls I've shifted.................. Awkward is not the word to describe next tuesdays Irish class :P

Just found out that while I was out on friday my friends had a good aul chat with my Irish teacher about the girls I've shifted.................. Awkward is not the word to describe next tuesdays Irish class :P

Are they in your irish class ?

Are they in your irish class ?

Yep :/

Yep :/

awks

• Advertisement

awks

totes awks

totes awks
    epic awks

epic awks
    At least she's a young teacher, like 24/25 most at a guess, rather than some auld bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

At least she's a young teacher, like 24/25 most at a guess, rather than some auld bat.

And if it was about girls you shifted, the conversation probably wasn't that long:D

And if it was about girls you shifted, the conversation probably wasn't that long:D

Le burn

Not too bad so! :L Our woodwork teacher is always on about the shift. He's fierce bad! :P

That my friend was good.

..Said the narcissistic boy who wears chino's with his pierced ear....... Oh and watches 90210.

..Said the narcissistic boy who wears chino's with his pierced ear....... Oh and watches 90210.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The **** has hit the fan.

• Advertisement

unamused.jpg

And narcissism is justified when you have a body like mine.

373222_231843186849411_122122529_n.jpg

Most people who work on their bodies so much are gay........... just sayin.. (the pierced ear, chinos and watching of 90210 don't leave you with much of an opposing argument either).

Most people who work on their bodies so much are gay........... just sayin.. (the pierced ear, chinos and watching of 90210 don't leave you with much of an opposing argument either).

Whats wrong with gay people..

Whats wrong with gay people..
    My thoughts exactly.

Did I mention that there is something wrong with gay people? He tried to insult me and I told him that it's big talk for a man who's afraid to come out. (not with those words exactly however).

Did I mention that there is something wrong with gay people? He tried to insult me and I told him that it's big talk for a man who's afraid to come out. (not with those words exactly however).
    It was still rude and unnecessary.

It was still rude and unnecessary.

Then please accept my formal apology.

• Advertisement

Then please accept my formal apology.
    It's not me you should be apologising to.

Advertisement