Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

charity/Good as new shop letterkenny

Options
  • 10-01-2015 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I was looking for some second hand furniture for an empty house. Dose anyone know of any Charity/ Good a new shops in Letterkenny and there location.

Thanks
    Donalabu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

donalabu wrote: »
    I was looking for some second hand furniture for an empty house. Dose anyone know of any Charity/ Good a new shops in Letterkenny and there location.

Thanks
    Donalabu

There's a charity shop called, funnily enough, Good and New out the port road behind Heatons building supplies. Pretty sure they have furniture et al.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Also the Donegal Pet Rescue shop at the bottom of the Main St or St Vincent de Paul trading as Fred's furniture. Got stuff for the nephew and his mates in both of those. There's also a second hand furniture shop directly behind Charlie's Cafe or at least there used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭shuffle65

Joshua J wrote: »
    There's a charity shop called, funnily enough, Good and New out the port road behind Heatons building supplies. Pretty sure they have furniture et al.

Yeah, they have a quite a large amount of furniture, some of the pieces there are quite expensive though, which I found strange...

Advertisement