Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€20 for a €40 Voucher for the A La Carte Menu at Pacino’s Restaurant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,688 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Hardly a bargain worthy of a thread in here. These things pop up 10-20 a day, every day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Giak

Also, this is called Bargain Alerts, not Dublin Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Im not sure you're allowed referrals OP

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Alias G

So what if it is a deal of the day type offer and so what if it is based in Dublin. Pacino's has been a place I have been meaning to try for a long time and I wasn't aware of this offer. Thanks OP.

Edit - scratch that, just realised the deal is through that Grabone crowd. Bad experience with them before and won't be giving them my custom again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

This restaurant is absolutely disgusting, leave it to the tourists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭alanbk

This restaurant is absolutely disgusting, leave it to the tourists.
    Totally agree:)

Advertisement