Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Console collection

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I've so much stuff to get. :(

Its actually kinda embarrassing that when I got a promotion in work last week the first thing I thought of was "What console should I get to celebrate this?!"

:o

Have been a bit to quick to spend the cash the last while so I need to behave for a little while :)

I did just find that shop Rage though which has been a serious temptation :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,410 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Here's a tip - don't buy multiples! No matter how tempting.

For years I stockpiled stuff. This was partially because I wanted backups and I kept coming across stuff cheap.

The result was crazy, 9 ps1s, 6 atari 2600s, crap loads of Megadrives, snesses etc. Then there's all the controllers and PSUs too.

I came to the conclusion that these consoles actually last a hell of a lot longer than modern ones and you really don't need backups. So I sold all my duplicates and now just have one of each.. (okay I still have a few multiples, but they're of special consoles!)

The result? more room for variety..and games!

Advertisement