Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a Songwriter/Composser/Music Producer

Options
  • 18-11-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello!

I'm Laura, a final year student in IT Tallaght studying Creative Digital Media. As part of my final year projects I am creating a kinetic typography animation. Some examples of this type of animation are available on YouTube. Basically it's a lyric video except the the lyrics appear on screen and are animated in a creative, engaging way to represent the emotions or meaning of the lyrics!

I need to source the perfect song! I'm quite open to the genre, and the animation will be designed and created accordingly to accurately represent the lyrics and meaning of the song in a creative and engaging way.

Of course, if you provide the track, you will be fully credited on the animation and I can provide links to any social media pages you may have or YouTube page etc. Whatever you please!

If you get in contact and send an audio file and I feel it is not what I am looking for or I can't work with the track then I will inform you and you can rest assured I will not use your track again in anyway that you do not permit.

I am beginning this animation shortly and the finished piece is expected to be wrapped up in May 2015 and will be (fingers crossed) included in a Degree Show in the Rua Red Gallery in Dublin. I will also provide you with a copy of the animation with which you can put on your Facebook, YouTube etc. to promote the song, your music etc.

This is not a paid role, but as I mentioned you will be credited and will receive a copy of the finished animation. It is a great opportunity for you to have a lyric music video to post on your social media pages and promote your songwriting, composing, singing skills etc. without having to pay a professional!

If you are interested in sending me a track or if you have any questions, then get in contact with me!

Advertisement