Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM11 Facepacks & Logos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Check out Fm base too.. havent played FM since 09 but at the time I got all the megapacks off the site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I've started a game already and yet to download facepacks waiting for 3.0. Will the changes apply to the game I've already started? Cheers!

And how would I go about putting the faces into the game? Noob here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Finical wrote: »
    I've started a game already and yet to download facepacks waiting for 3.0. Will the changes apply to the game I've already started? Cheers!

And how would I go about putting the faces into the game? Noob here. Thanks!

Download the facepack, fmbase do good ones. And then add the faces to:

My Documents>Sports Interactive>FootballManager2011>Graphics>Faces

Then you need to go into Display and Sounds options ingame. The 'Always Reload Skin' should be ticked. Untick the Use Skin Cache.

Same for logos. It really helps make the game look a lot better.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Does the Megapack 3.0 have the logos too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Download the facepack, fmbase do good ones. And then add the faces to:

My Documents>Sports Interactive>FootballManager2011>Graphics>Faces

Then you need to go into Display and Sounds options ingame. The 'Always Reload Skin' should be ticked. Untick the Use Skin Cache.

Same for logos. It really helps make the game look a lot better.

Ive been trying to do this all day- when i go on mydocs>sportsinteractive>footballmanager2011> theres no graphics option
    there db, games, sounds and matches

i really havent a clue how to get the logos and crests in and its doing my head in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Ive been trying to do this all day- when i go on mydocs>sportsinteractive>footballmanager2011> theres no graphics option
    there db, games, sounds and matches

i really havent a clue how to get the logos and crests in and its doing my head in

You have to create the "graphics" folder yourself. The extract the archives you downloaded into your created folder.

CiaranC wrote: »
    You have to create the "graphics" folder yourself. The extract the archives you downloaded into your created folder.

thanks. i did that and nothing has happened yet. im starting as zenit and downloaded all the kits for the league just to see would it work and it hasnt yet. im probably doing something wrong as i dotn fully understand winrar/extracting and all that. its probably something simple and once i get it done the first time ill be flying. help would be great and thanks in advance

thanks. i did that and nothing has happened yet. im starting as zenit and downloaded all the kits for the league just to see would it work and it hasnt yet. im probably doing something wrong as i dotn fully understand winrar/extracting and all that. its probably something simple and once i get it done the first time ill be flying. help would be great and thanks in advance

Create a Graphics folder, inside that then create seperate folders for kits, logos and facepacks.

Extract the kits to said folder, start game, go into preferences and tick "Always load skin on confrim".

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Think we need a megapack sticky.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

All facepacks/logos from previous FMs work on FM11 too, might save you alot of time!

• Advertisement

If anyone wants to be a hero and upload the megapack as one file I would really appreciate it. Having no luck with those files. (They always end up broken when I try to extract!)

Its actually wrecking me..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    If anyone wants to be a hero and upload the megapack as one file I would really appreciate it. Having no luck with those files. (They always end up broken when I try to extract!)

Its actually wrecking me..

The Facepack? I'm the same, keeps getting corrupted and they take ages to download. I'm also looking for a German 3 Bundesliga Logo pack, if anyone knows where to find it let me know thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Another Logo pack here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f107/revolution11-official-thread-fm-balkan-project-t49981.html Decent quality, loads of logos in 3 easy packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

OK I'll create a guide.

I'm using the Face Megapack I downloaded from FM base.

First create the directories. Go to Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010/2011.

If Graphics isn't there then create a folder called 'graphics'. Inside graphics, create 3 folders, Kits, Faces and Logos.

Part1.jpg

Then, go to the new file you have downloaded. Extract it using winrar. To make it easier, just extract it to the desktop.

part2.jpg

When it's completed, move it to the necessary folder in the Graphics folder you have created in Sports Interactive.

part3.jpg

Then launch your game, go to Preferences>Display and Sounds and untick Use Skin Cache and tick Always Reload Skin On Confirm.

Part4.jpg

Restart the game and enjoy! And just do the same for any kits and logos you download!

MOG7 wrote: »
    The Facepack? I'm the same, keeps getting corrupted and they take ages to download. I'm also looking for a German 3 Bundesliga Logo pack, if anyone knows where to find it let me know thanks :)

Im using Filefront to download the Facepack. They are .7z files and I have the 7-Zip program. When I go to extract, it tells me theirs a error or file does not exist. The downloading it quick, 10 mins per part (7 parts) but I keep running into that problem.

Then when I go use any of the other download links they are just slow.

Sortitoutsi, appreciate the work n'all but you guys are being greedy. (They did the same for PES11 mods)

They dont want torrents of it because "people wont know they made it and they cant give its updates and support to them"

B/s.

You can even get one month subscription there anymore to download the premium version, only a years subscription. Over the weekend their was the choice and now its suddenly gone.... Hmm

ok well i got the kits installed- finally- downloaded through filefront- worked fine

now having problems with the facepacks-did the same thing as kits- downloaded the first 2 packs through filefactory through a link on sortitoutsi. extracted to my players folder. when i go to this folder i can see all the faces are there. then when i went to reload the skin nothing has happened. in the folder itself its goes players>sortitoutsi>faces for the first pack and then the same thing for the second pack. should i rename these or something? move them all to the one file? and when people say the preferences screen in the game should u click on the one in the botton right corner before u load your last game or the one once the game has loaded? or does it even matter? finally on that same screen, i have unticked "use skin tache" (its always unticked) and ticked "always reload on confirm) (its always unticked) is there anything else on that screen that needs to be unticked/ticked? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

it took me that whole first weekend to try and download all of the facepacks and logos!!

i got the facepacks working at least, but because the size of the logos file is about 7gigs ive tried to extract it to the right folder but my laptop is saying its going to take days, no idea why its so slow, but might have to give up on it...

Advertisement