Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help buying new Router

Options
  • 28-04-2015 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Guys,

not sure if this is the right place so maybe you can move it if is not in the right place.

My 3 mobile broadband has been getting worse over the last few months and I know the service is crap but it was the best in the area. Anyway I was thinking of up-grading the router to see if this would help. The original router is the one supplied by 3 about 4 years ago. I need something that will be ok for family use ipad, laptop and gaming on play station. Also would an out door aerial be a help, I am not too from from the mast but wold consider anything to help.

Regards

Esto

I forgot to mention i need this to have a sim card slot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Guys,

not sure if this is the right place so maybe you can move it if is not in the right place.

My 3 mobile broadband has been getting worse over the last few months and I know the service is crap but it was the best in the area. Anyway I was thinking of up-grading the router to see if this would help. The original router is the one supplied by 3 about 4 years ago. I need something that will be ok for family use ipad, laptop and gaming on play station. Also would an out door aerial be a help, I am not too from from the mast but wold consider anything to help.

Regards

Esto

I forgot to mention i need this to have a sim card slot

Save your money, it will not fix your problems

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭65535

Try an external antenna pointed towards the 3g/4g mast

Advertisement