Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help finding a door latch keep in Dublin.

Options
  • 21-02-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that sold door latch keeps in Dublin today, similar to this one:

http://ebay.upvcspareparts.co.uk/images/heading/170-schuring-universal-door-latch-keep-heading.jpg

I just noticed that the one on my front door wore down and snapped, I also noticed crow bar marks on the door, so it is probably linked to a spate of break ins, luckily I don't think they got in as they are faced with another door to get inside and all they would have seen is the dog food for a large dog in the porch, so that may have put them off also, either way, redoubling the security efforts in my house!

Thank you for any replies or input you may have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Perm design hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭spence101

Carpenter wrote: »
    Perm design hardware

Do you mean Perrem Design Hardware?

Took me a while to figure you were not telling me to get a haircut!

Advertisement