Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Right printed off the tattoo I want and heading over tomoro to book it in and get it done on Friday :)
    Should take an hour and first one on my leg so looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

YAY going to kildare tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

YAY going to kildare tomorrow :D

Sorry for your troubles :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Jaysus lads, sick as a feckin' dog all day!! I never, ever get sick! One minute i'm shivering with the cold, then I'm sweating with the heat, then shivering again. At the same time I'm dizzy, achey, have a headache and feel like I'm pissing glass every time I go to the loo. Tis a bad day for me. :(

Sorry for your troubles :P.

Trust me you'd be more sorry for my troubles if you saw where I lived :P
    Jaysus lads, sick as a feckin' dog all day!! I never, ever get sick! One minute i'm shivering with the cold, then I'm sweating with the heat, then shivering again. At the same time I'm dizzy, achey, have a headache and feel like I'm pissing glass every time I go to the loo. Tis a bad day for me. :(

:( That sucks balls!

• Advertisement

Jesus sounds rough, taking anything for it? Lemsip always work best for me, or the best of them all some Nurofen plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I hope you're feeling better soon, PKM. :( That sounds horrible. :(

If it feels like you're píssing glass, drink cranberry juice in case it's an infection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Jesus sounds rough, taking anything for it? Lemsip always work best for me, or the best of them all some Nurofen plus.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I hope you're feeling better soon, PKM. :( That sounds horrible. :(

If it feels like you're píssing glass, drink cranberry juice in case it's an infection.

Cheers. Funny, I'm doing both. Taking Lemsip every 4 hours and have a glass of Cranberry juice beside me. :)

On another note, I've been informed by Vodafone I can get an upgrade on my phone. I currently have the Nokia E63. It's as basic as you can get but I like it. Anyway, I know I need to get with the times and get a swipy phone! LOL. So I've ordered a HTC One SV. Should have it by Friday.

I also need to get with the times and get a smart phone soon. My brick is useless, half my texts to marty dont deliver. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I eventually caved and got a smartphone when the buttons started to come off my previous phone. Got a good 3-4 years out of that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »
    I eventually caved and got a smartphone when the buttons started to come off my previous phone. Got a good 3-4 years out of that one.

I've had my smartphone for 3 years now. It's a phone record for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What phone do you have? I have one of the Sony Xperia's, I like it. Everyone else in my family has an iPhone though.

Cheers. Funny, I'm doing both. Taking Lemsip every 4 hours and have a glass of Cranberry juice beside me. :)

On another note, I've been informed by Vodafone I can get an upgrade on my phone. I currently have the Nokia E63. It's as basic as you can get but I like it. Anyway, I know I need to get with the times and get a swipy phone! LOL. So I've ordered a HTC One SV. Should have it by Friday.

Your head is going to be wrecked the first few hours trying to figure it all out.

I've a HTC can't fault it, just need a new one really have this one to long it stating to get a bit slow and need more memory 8gb just aint big enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »
    What phone do you have? I have one of the Sony Xperia's, I like it. Everyone else in my family has an iPhone though.

I've got the iPhone 3GS. No fancy 5's for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I have the Sony Xperia Tipo... cost me 60 euro and does the job wonderfully!

I have the Xperia U, and I like it. If/when this one dies, I'll probably get another Sony Xperia if that range is still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Beer

I have a Huawei. Its a ball of ****. Never get one :P

My sister is a feckin' weirdo. she just called a Chinese and ordered chicken balls, curry sauce and FOUR cans of coke, because she doesn't want to walk 5 minutes to the shop. :pac:

I have a Huawei. Its a ball of ****. Never get one :P

A what now???
    My sister is a feckin' weirdo. she just called a Chinese and ordered chicken balls, curry sauce and FOUR cans of coke, because she doesn't want to walk 5 minutes to the shop. :pac:

I wont lie im kinda impressed by her laziness.

• Advertisement

She, my friend, is a legend :D Lazyitis at its finest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Just got a new phone a couple of weeks ago myself. Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. It's still a lot bigger than the Galaxy mini I had last though!

Orim wrote: »
    Beer

Why didnt I think of that earlier I'd love a beer now, beer and some pringles to munch on. Damn stupid 10p.m law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I have beer! \o/
    *passes a beer to Marty*

Howareya all in here then??

Ok since I know a few of you are tech heads in here, maybe you can help me.

Have my sky on demand set up through the wireless connector but since my Eircom reuter was acting up Eircom sent me a new one, and I know yeh grand normally just set it up for the new reuter. But the problem is ever since I changed reuter the sky wireless connector wont pick up any netwoork connections at all?

I miss my sky on demand especially now theres nothing on the tele.

Have my sky on demand set up through the wireless connector but since my Eircom reuter was acting up Eircom sent me a new one, and I know yeh grand normally just set it up for the new reuter. But the problem is ever since I changed reuter the sky wireless connector wont pick up any netwoork connections at all?

Did you change from the Silver Netopia Eircom router to the black Zykel one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I know it's a stupid question, but have you tried plugging it out and back in again and doing the same with the sky box?

Mylina wrote: »
    I have beer! \o/
    *passes a beer to Marty*

Howareya all in here then??

Aww thanks what yeh passing me? Not that ill say no just curious what im drinking :pac:.
    Mylina wrote: »
    Did you change from the Silver Netopia Eircom router to the black Zykel one?

Em no Silver one is gone ages changed from a black one to a more updated Zyxel one?
    Ankhyu wrote: »
    I know it's a stupid question, but have you tried plugging it out and back in again and doing the same with the sky box?

Yeh tried that, plus I dont think it the Eircom reuter fault, as I have no problem with laptop or phone so Im thinking its the Sky Wireless connector?

Aww thanks what yeh passing me? Not that ill say no just curious what im drinking :pac:.

You can have one of these:
    9.jpg

or one of these:
    6602141809_073618d0b3_z.jpg

Or there might be a bottle of Miller floating around :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Yeh tried that, plus I dont think it the Eircom reuter fault, as I have no problem with laptop or phone so Im thinking its the Sky Wireless connector?

Might be the driver in the sky box thingy is outdated? Give Sky a call and they may be able to update it over the phone for you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement