Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full body massage in dublin city centre?

• 15-12-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Posted in the Dublin forum too for added effect...

Looking to treat myself to getting a full body massage in the new year and wondering if anyone can recommend anyone highly enough in Dublin at a good price?

My bodies in bits frown.gif

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

Hi

I have no affiliation to this place, but i've used it, and so have friends of mine..... Zest Therapies on Wicklow street - great sports massage. Siobhan is the girls name

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Cool, think sports massage is what I am looking for, lots of knots.

Do they have a website or do you know what kinda prices they charge?

EDIT: never mind, found the site http://www.zesttherapies.com/

Deals sound good on there, but their normal prices are kinda high, is that around the avg price for massage in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

i think Dublin is just expensive - but to be honest i'd rather get someone that knows what they're doing rather than a purely "cosmetic" massage that a lot of spas etc seem to be offering - they nearly always have specials on - especially if you can go during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Cool, yeah planning to take a day off during the week in Jan to get it done. €50 for an hours massage during the week I think is the best.

Dublin is expenisve but I guess rather go to someone who is recommend as apposed to going cheap at the end of the day. There are a lot of places around dublin that do massage, just have to find the ones that will do it well and not screw ya over on price, same with everthing now a days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Garlic Suplmnt

With or without a happy ending?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

With or without a happy ending?

:rolleyes:

If you have a thread in the the Dublin forum there is no need to have a second one OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement