If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TV PRICING MAY 29TH 2014 - PANASONIC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mckildare

John,

I think(hope) you miscalculated the pricing of this one...

Panasonic TX42AS650
    £749.95 / €1099.99 - PLUS £100 CASH BACK FROM PANASONIC!!
    http://www.richersound...650b/pana-tx42as650b
    FREE BOARDIE DELIVERY

I noticed only because I'm buying it :D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mckildare wrote: »
    John,

I think(hope) you miscalculated the pricing of this one...

Panasonic TX42AS650
    £749.95 / €1099.99 - PLUS £100 CASH BACK FROM PANASONIC!!
    http://www.richersound...650b/pana-tx42as650b
    FREE BOARDIE DELIVERY

I noticed only because I'm buying it :D

McK,

Thanks for that - I've edited it on the fly as I'm not in the office, hope that's okay but I'll check it this afternoon when I'm back behind a desk.

Thanks again
    John mc& crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭vang

Think typo in euro price of tx58

vang wrote: »
    Think typo in euro price of tx58
    That's what I get for trying to work on an iPhone!!

Thanks guys I'll check it properly in the next couple of hours....
    ATVB
    J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Conversion rate of 33%:eek:

• Advertisement

Conversion rate of 33%:eek:
    Now fixed - apologies again!

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Hi Guys,

Can you tell me your best price for this,

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42lb580v/lg-42lb580v

Thanks peter.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can you tell me your best price for this,

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42lb580v/lg-42lb580v

Thanks peter.
    Hi Peter.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The best price would be the website price for this one (£449.00).
    Along with this screen if you sign up to our VIP club we will give you a free 5 year warranty.
    http://www.richersounds.com/viplogin
    (All we need is the email address used to sign up)

Delivery on this screen would cost £30

5 year warranty sounds good, how much in € delivered to drogheda.

5 year warranty sounds good, how much in € delivered to drogheda.
    Hi Cipro.

Total in Euro inc delivery would be 598.75 Euro / £479.00

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny,

Can you say why similar  size screens on the list above only cost €24.99 to deliver

Thanks Kenny,

Can you say why similar  size screens on the list above only cost €24.99 to deliver

Cipro,

It depends which warehouse the stock is held in, we have hubs in Belfast, Manchester and London - in some instances the manufacturer will assist with transport and on others we pay ex factory and then we also subsidise some models that we want to promote.

It's not an exact science but if there is a model you would like to see if we can tweak the delivery just drop us a line,

Thanks again
    John Mc & Crew

Thanks Kenny,

Hey Cupro 55.

The above pricing on this thread was on Panasonic screens only as a special promo deal.

I've checked and the very best I could ship the LG for would be 30 Euro.
    Dropping the total to 591.25 Euro

Thanks Kenny,

Cipro,

It depends which warehouse the stock is held in, we have hubs in Belfast, Manchester and London - in some instances the manufacturer will assist with transport and on others we pay ex factory and then we also subsidise some models that we want to promote.

It's not an exact science but if there is a model you would like to see if we can tweak the delivery just drop us a line,

Thanks again
    John Mc & Crew
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Cipro, could you forward the PM to me as John is away on business ?

Thanks

Dave

Email is.

<snip>

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Please only send personal details via PM if asked to do so, otherwise your personal information is on the internet for all to see.

Please only send personal details via PM if asked to do so, otherwise your personal information is on the internet for all to see.
    Thanks Niamh...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey guys,

Panasonic sent me a letter saying that the 5 year warranty is specifically with you, do I have to fill in any forms to have this activated or is it already done? Thanks

Martin

Hey guys,

Panasonic sent me a letter saying that the 5 year warranty is specifically with you, do I have to fill in any forms to have this activated or is it already done? Thanks

Martin
    Hi Martin,

What TV did you get?  Could you forward a copy of the e-mail to us @ shopfloor@richersounds.ie?

Cheers.
    Chris

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

What TV did you get?  Could you forward a copy of the e-mail to us @ shopfloor@richersounds.ie?

Cheers.
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

I got the 42AS650. I'll scan in the letter and forward it to you next week. Thanks

Martin

Hey guys,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

Cheers.
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

I got the 42AS650. I'll scan in the letter and forward it to you next week. Thanks

Martin
    Hi Mckildare.

No problem at all. Drop it over once you get a moment and we'll have a look at it.

Hey guys,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

Cheers.
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

Martin
    Hi Mckildare.

No problem at all. Drop it over once you get a moment and we'll have a look at it.
    Hi guys,

Email sent to you now. Thanks

M

Hey guys,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

Cheers.
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

Martin
    Hi Mckildare.

Hi guys,

Email sent to you now. Thanks

M
    Hi M.

What email address did you send it to as I don't see one from you?

If you could forward it to sales@richersounds.ie we can have you looked after.

Hi John,

All sorted now, Chris took care of it fairly rapidly so he might have got it filed away before you had a look :D

Thanks!
    M

Hi John,

All sorted now, Chris took care of it fairly rapidly so he might have got it filed away before you had a look :D

Thanks!
    M
    Hi Mckildare.

:)

Any questions or if you ever need anything else just drop us a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.