Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vocal Coach -Cork

Options
  • 14-07-2014 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi,

Im a guitar player in a position where I need to bring my voice up to scratch. Im a passable singer at the moment but my duties in a wedding band involve me taking lead vox for maybe a third of the set. Some songs I can nail and some songs I fail. I hate doing a sub par job.
    Im pretty sure its just poor technique on my part.
    Ive seen who is around Cork for this but so far nobody Ive looked at has any demo's or content of what they can do on their websites, maybe some students singing but that does not cut it for me, I want to see the teachers themselves doing their thing and how they deliver it.

Can anyone recommend a good teacher for a few one to one lessons or am I better investing in something like Ken Tamplin's course?
    Rock, Soul and Pop btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Resonator75

Lol, no reply. Ken Tamplin it is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Sorry that you received no responses, OP.

I am a voice coach but i'm based in Dublin. I do offer skype sessions though. If that would interest you, send me a PM and we'l work something out. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

just wonderingif you've had any luck, or if you tried the skype facility? i would also be very interested in attending a voice coach.

Advertisement