Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui AK47-S

• 06-01-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Tokyo Marui AK47s for sale.

Gun itself is in perfect condition , not used for skirmishing, only bought it for shooting at cans in the back garden. Comes with 2 mags.

Only thing is that the aluminium folding buttstock that came with it has broken off. I still have it somewhere and it could probably be fixed by someone with a mind to. Or just used without it, as its kind of annoying anyway.

Only looking for 50 Euro due to this damage, so a decent bargain if the broken buttstock doesnt bother you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

where u based how old is gun any idea the fps at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Companero

Based in Stoneybatter. I guess the gun is 2 years old, but its been in my wardrobe most of that time. I dont know my fps from my elbow, dude, though it has a stick battery that I think is a higher voltage than its supposed to be, which somebody told me was supposed to make the fps faster or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

fps= feet per second it must be under 328fps or 1 joule to be legal and to be sold on this site i'd hit up your nearest airsoft shop and get it checked it will save you alot of hassle let me know if you do and i might be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭N curran

offer asking pending pics and fps

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Thread closed until you can PM any one of the Mods with a current Muzzle energy/FPS for your AK

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement