Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite U2 Song / Album

• 20-02-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

As my username might suggest I am a U2 fan since The Unforgettable Fire album in 1985 and have many favourites by them but for the record here are my choices, be interested to hear yours.

song - Where The Streets Have No Name
    album- Achtung Baby

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

Favourite album is probably The Joshua Tree, just for its pure brilliance from start to finish. Followed closely by Achtung Baby. All That You Cant Leave Behind is by far their best recent work.

Favourite song would be a tough one. I've always loved both Running To Stand Still and Zoo Station. Probably a tie between those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

Judging by your User Name it seems we share both U2 and LFC as passions :)

I agree re All That You Cant Leave Behind being right up there, with the song Walk On being an absolute classic.

Coutinho looks a good signing btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

I've always liked "In A Little While" from All That You Cant Leave Behind, I must say. Great, simple song, one of their best.

Not been a fan of the last two albums at all really. Few good tracks on each, but overall pretty weak. The last one was better than How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, I thought that was terrible.

Yeah Coutinho looks a bargain but if we dont get a decent centre half in the summer we'll be at nothing again next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ConstantLove

Song name - Elevation

Album name - All That You Can't Leave Behind

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

Song-Pride
    Album-The Joshua Tree

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,969 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Song - heartland
    Album - achtung baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭6am7f9zxrsjvnb

song- Bad