Neighbourhood Watch Merged Thread - Page 152 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-11-2014, 16:24   #2266
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
Case of mistaken identity maybe?
Advertisement
22-11-2014, 16:30   #2267
LookingFor

Quote:
Originally Posted by January View Post
Case of mistaken identity maybe?
I've considered that, but I honestly don't know. It's very strange. I mean she saw me up close, she crossed the road to speak to me the first time. I think to be that mistaken, if someone has their wits about them, is unlikely.

A case of picking up someone else's baggage is a possibility I'm less enamored by than the possibility that she's just not well :/

Maybe I should just be avoiding that area, I don't know. I'd hate to run into her when I had baby nephews with me.

Last edited by LookingFor; 22-11-2014 at 16:34.
22-11-2014, 16:39   #2268
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
If you run into her again just say, I think you have the wrong person, I do not know you and continue about your business ignoring her.

Don't avoid the area.
Thanks from:
22-11-2014, 18:05   #2269
CrazyRabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingFor View Post
OK, sort of a strange one, b
Is she a xenophobic nutjob? I.E are you a non-Irish national?

Last edited by Gaspode; Yesterday at 15:01.
22-11-2014, 18:32   #2270
BabysCoffee

Quote:
OK, sort of a strange one,
She sounds like a very odd person. I would advise caution - don't engage with this person in any way.

Last edited by Gaspode; Yesterday at 15:00.
Advertisement
22-11-2014, 18:48   #2271
LookingFor

Quote:
Originally Posted by January View Post
If you run into her again just say, I think you have the wrong person, I do not know you and continue about your business ignoring her.

Don't avoid the area.
Yeah, out of principle if nothing else I feel I shouldn't avoid the area. But still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRabbit View Post
Is she a xenophobic nutjob? I.E are you a non-Irish national?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabysCoffee View Post
She sounds like a very odd person. I would advise caution - don't engage with this person in any way.
I'll certainly try to avoid engaging her. A part of me wants to try to reason with her - or at least tell her she must have me mistaken for someone else ala January's post above - but I think if she was shouting at me from down the street like today I probably wouldn't approach her or shout back down the street at her :/

Anyway, I'll leave my story out there in case anyone in Rushbrook has anything to share about her. Thanks all for the replies.
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 00:27   #2272
Stinjy

Quote:
OK, sort of a strange one..
this is really odd kinda scary! I lived around there for the last 20ish years, and her description doesn't ring a bell.. Never encountered her.. I'd be interested to hear an update if and when anyone has one. maybe mistaken identity is right?

Last edited by Gaspode; Yesterday at 15:00.
Yesterday, 13:13   #2273
Dre as in Dray

I just saw Cabra had a spate of Robberies over the past 5 days. I know its not Dublin 15 but these spates normally co-inside. All houses broken in through the front door. Again highly organized knew who was in the house and when to hit it.
Yesterday, 21:53   #2274
BabysCoffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre as in Dray View Post
I just saw Cabra had a spate of Robberies over the past 5 days. I know its not Dublin 15 but these spates normally co-inside. All houses broken in through the front door. Again highly organized knew who was in the house and when to hit it.
I heard of 3 people in the D7 area (closer to D15 than Cabra) were broken in to about a month ago.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion