Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artists - What do you like in a script?

• 12-12-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

I've written a few film scripts and was thinking about turning them into comic book scripts, think they'd be better suited to the medium. So I'm wondering - would artists work with a film style script, or would I be best reworking it to include the visual details?

And in that vein - which style is the most popular, I'm looking at a few variations in my writing software and if I'm going to work with one it may as well be the one artists get on best with - if there is one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Ring4Fea

Having illustrated for Denny O'Neil, Len Wein, Mike Grell & even having done something noteworthy for the Great God Gaiman himself - -

I like Grell's format best, but I like Neil's manner and conversational tone with the artist best. I would mix the 2.

Advertisement