Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

new prison break

Options
  • 18-09-2014 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if they are making a new season. The lads in work said it today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nope. Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell are working together on The Flash, so it's a Prison Break reunion of sorts. Robert Knepper will be hovering around too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Mr E wrote: »
    Nope. Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell are working together on The Flash, so it's a Prison Break reunion of sorts. Robert Knepper will be hovering around too. :)

I was thinking it wouldn't have happened. But kinda would have liked it. I enjoyed that show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I don't wanna shatter any dreams here, but after the show nose dived in quality, the main character also died in the end! How could they make more Prison Break?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

kryogen wrote: »
    I don't wanna shatter any dreams here, but after the show nose dived in quality, the main character also died in the end! How could they make more Prison Break?

I know it won't happen but there is loads of online rumors of the story. I can't link it but as I said I would like it to happen but can't really see it happening

Advertisement