Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon game events

• 07-04-2014 10:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Figured it might be a good idea to start a thread to keep people updated on any Pokémon events (in-game or otherwise) that might be happening. So post here if you know of any upcoming wi-fi, in store or PGL events that might be going on!

I'll start by saying there's an event currently on in GAME stores where you can get a code to download either Electabuzz or Magmar. You'll have to travel to Belfast or England for it though. Details here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Can we pay someone to go to Belfast/London and get codes for us all :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Figured I'd update this.

The three unova starter events in OR/AS are live until 30/11/15 and obtainable via serial code.

Serperior - POKEMON497
    Emboar - POKEMON500
    Samurott - POKEMON503

There'll also be the three Johto starters available via Pokemon bank at the end of the month.

If you happen to be near a game store there's currently a Darkrai event going on until May. Just ask staff for the serial code.

For those with Japanese copies of X, Y or OR/AS there'll be an upcoming fennekin event on the 26th, again using a general serial code to be revealed in an upcoming anime episode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If you've missed out on getting an eon ticket via streetpass, there's now a code available to get one

POKEMON380381

It's only available for the weekend though and the event ends on the 2/3/15. Does not work if you've already gotten an eon ticket via street pass.

If anyone happens to be at a GAME store in the UK, they're giving out serial codes for a shiny charizard holding a Charizardite Y until the 19th of this month.

Damn game and their lack of stores here!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Gubbie from the Ninty forum has an ad up for a code. No idea how they got it, if they can get more or if they've chosen a recipient for this one yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Diancie is currently available to download in ORAS via Wifi

Shiny rayquaza event available in Smyths via serial code. Picked up my code in carrickmines today. Afaik it's available until September 24th. Just ask at the counter for the code and they'll print one off, no purchase necessary.

Try and encourage as many people as you can to get a code, the more support we give it the more likely we are to get events in the future! This is the first Pokemon distribution we've been able to get in a very long time so show them that we want them!

There's only 2 guys in Carrickmines who can generate the code and neither of them were there when I was in. They emailed on the code at 9pm though :D Thanks for the tip.

Any idea if this is ORAS-only, or X / Y compatible?

ORAS only I believe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'd imagine it would be ORAS only by this stage.

• Advertisement

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-hoopa-code-game-until-nov-5th-pokemon-oras-x-y-event-2301075
    Game are giving out a Hoopa code till Nov 5th

Hoopa
    Level: 50
    Ability: Magician
    Moves: Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Astonish, Nasty Plot

For anyone with Japanese games there'll be serial codes in upcoming anime episodes to download a shiny xerneas, shiny yveltal and a zygarde starting from the 29th of October.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Celebi event is live, you can get it over the internet via the Mystery Gift in XY and ORAS.

The three Regis will be available via Pokemon bank from Friday until the end of October. They all come with their hidden abilities.

Shame you can't soft reset for those ones, though Sturdy Regirock is probably the only one I'd try using.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Anyone got a spare serial code for mew? A pm would be hugely appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Daledge wrote: »
    Anyone got a spare serial code for mew? A pm would be hugely appreciated

I echo this! Any spare, send this way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I echo this! Any spare, send this way!

Me three!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

Has anyone tried getting the legendary birds in smyths yet? I own OR and AS and would ideally like all 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Has anyone tried getting the legendary birds in smyths yet? I own OR and AS and would ideally like all 3.

Yeah I got one for myself and one for my brother. We both got Moltres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

It seems Hoopa is available for XY ORAS now

Use the serial code HOOPA2016

bkrangle wrote: »
    It seems Hoopa is available for XY ORAS now

Use the serial code HOOPA2016

I've tried this 3 or 4 times now, both on Y and Alpha Sapphire, and it just won't work for me. >__<;
    I keep getting the same error code, 006-0112, which apparently means some problem with the internet connection. But I was able to get Jirachi on both games (on the same night, with the same connection) so I can't see why it's doing this. Very frustrating. :(
    At least I've until the 30th to keep trying.....

There's a zygarde currently available via mystery gift. Not sure when it's running until

Any chance they've given it the Thousand Arrows/Thousand Waves moves yet? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Manaphy is available via mystery gift at the moment.

Using code MEW2016 should get you a Mew via mystery gift at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

You can get a lvl 100 Shaymin as a mystery gift now via the Internet. Got it on X so assume it covers Y, Omega & Alpha.
    Only have this and a Mew so far so have missed out on a lot

Is Mew still available? Only just heard about the giveaways, hope I haven't missed out!

Is Mew still available? Only just heard about the giveaways, hope I haven't missed out!

Should still be available. Put in the code anyway and see if it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mew is expired now.

Advertisement