Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Study of Airtricity League football supporters' behaviour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

lol oh forgot 2 mention its Yusuf btw, im in your marketing class:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 margara

beya2009 wrote: »
    lol oh forgot 2 mention its Yusuf btw, im in your marketing class:D

Hey yusuf! How you keeping?
    Thank you very much, boy, for your help!!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Done, would be interested to see the results. Good luck with it all

Tasden wrote: »
    Done, would be interested to see the results. Good luck with it all

Tkx, tasden! I gonna post my results here as soon as I get them!
    :D

Just completed it:) good luck with your thesis Márgara.

• Advertisement

margara wrote: »
    Hey yusuf! How you keeping?
    Thank you very much, boy, for your help!!
    :)

i am good thanks:D just trying 2 get survey responses so i can get closer 2 finishing the dissertation lol how have u been?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Done!

beya2009 wrote: »
    i am good thanks:D just trying 2 get survey responses so i can get closer 2 finishing the dissertation lol how have u been?

good good, very happy with the guys answering my survey!
    and all the discussion that are coming from it in the forums!
    I'm delighted to be honest!
    If you need some help in your survey, let me know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,098 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Did it yesterday, looking forward to seeing the results!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Done. Good luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

i was physiologically aroused!!
    i hope it proves usefully.
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Done.

Now I'm off to be aroused at Ferrycarrig Park :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭Israeli Superiority

Done and dusted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Love the fact about going to escape your problems, seems to be the source of all my ****in problems at the minute.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Complete
    Love the fact about going to escape your problems, seems to be the source of all my ****in problems at the minute.

I was thinking similar. If you're trying to get away from your problems by going after 6 defeats in a row, you need a new hobby and quickly. :pac:

Guys,
    if someone is still going to answer my e-survey, can you please use this link.
    I also wanna thanks everyone that helped me answering the questionnaire and I'll post the results asap!

Cheers and thanks again!

http://questionpro.com/t/AKGK9ZPwDR
    Hi there,

My name is Márgara Squeff and I am a Postgraduate student of the Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Marketing at WIT.

I am doing my thesis at the minute and it is an exploratory research study of Airtricity League football supporters' behaviour in Ireland. My goal is to analyse football fans’ reasons to attend local matches and because of this, can you please answer my questionnaire?

And as well as that, can you help me to find some other football fans in Ireland? Just share the link by email or posting in your web forum or communities in social networks.

It is a very short questionnaire and it takes approximately 5 minutes to complete it.

Your participation in my study is really appreciated and if you are concerned, all responses will be strictly confidential.

The link is this http://questionpro.com/t/AKGK9ZPvnp

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that you can help me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Completed the survey friday/saturday but forgot to post here :P

Thank you all, lads!

Hi there,

My name is Márgara Squeff and I am a Postgraduate student of the Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Marketing at WIT.

I am doing my thesis at the minute and it is an exploratory research study of Airtricity League football supporters' behaviour in Ireland. My goal is to analyse football fans’ reasons to attend local matches and because of this, can you please answer my questionnaire?

And as well as that, can you help me to find some other football fans in Ireland? Just share the link by email or posting in your web forum or communities in social networks.

It is a very short questionnaire and it takes approximately 5 minutes to complete it.

Your participation in my study is really appreciated and if you are concerned, all responses will be strictly confidential.

The link is this http://questionpro.com/t/AKGK9ZPvnp

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that you can help me!

Hi guys
    I just would like to thank you all for your time. I'm closing the survey because I had more than enough answers!!!

As soon as I get some findings I will post them here!

Thank you again!
    Cheers!

m.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement