Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is the name of this type of 'story'?

Options
  • 24-12-2014 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I recently came across an audio story type thing on Facebook, and I really would like to find out the name. The whole idea of it was to listen to it with earphones, close your eyes and listen. You interpreted the story which ever way you wanted. It was of a man that I imagine being interrogated by two other men. It was as if it was from a movie. All spoken word, not narrative and had all the background noises. it was really good, got your imagination going. Anybody aware of the name of these type of stories? I know it's not an e-book as it was actually written to be that particular type of story. Sorry for very little info, I'm not sure what else I can put in! Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement