Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft asg m14 with scope for sale or swap

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

so u interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

Hi would it be possible to have a look at the gun in person where abouts are you,i have an Ak spetznas myself and was considering selling this my self as well would you be interested in this,i would still like to have a look at your gun tho

philly50 wrote: »
    Hi would it be possible to have a look at the gun in person where abouts are you,i have an Ak spetznas myself and was considering selling this my self as well would you be interested in this,i would still like to have a look at your gun tho

yeah mate im in wexford
    you got any extras with your gun and wats the joule fps bbs shot original price etc?
    oh and is it stuck or foldable stock?

oh and wat make!

its an AK Spetsnaz, full metal,i bought it 5 months a go for 140 euro's,i have two Hi cap mags both holds 550 bb's but the 1 of them is not working at the moment i got it for nothing just havent got round to see if i can fix it,its .9 joule and 280fps.would you be interested maybe to meet and look at them and see what we come up with oh and its stock

• Advertisement

its an AK Spetsnaz, full metal,i bought it 5 months a go for 140 euro's,i have two Hi cap mags both holds 550 bb's but the 1 of them is not working at the moment i got it for nothing just havent got round to see if i can fix it,its .9 joule and 280fps.would you be interested maybe to meet and look at them and see what we come up with oh and its stock

first impression would be 280 a bit low and 140 for gun new is also low but who knows i could love it so yeah we could meet up where you?

oh and is it spring or electric i cant remember

Im in Meath but we could meet half way maybe,i'll double check the fps i could be wrong i have a few guns it do's get confusing sometimes,the price is low but it was a bargain and it shoots great,the team im involved with nearly all of us got 1

Im in Meath but we could meet half way maybe,i'll double check the fps i could be wrong i have a few guns it do's get confusing sometimes,the price is low but it was a bargain and it shoots great,the team im involved with nearly all of us got 1

dont drive so not sure about half way also then it is looking for appropriate place to test them!

just incase what are your other aegs? maybe tempt me a lil more with one of them lol and its battery !

I have a SIG552 Commando,M4A1,and A&K M249 MK1,AND A FEW HAND GUNS,but im not selling these at the moment

• Advertisement

unless maybe one day go up to dublin to proper site have a day skirmishing with each others?
    still though would like to hear list of your other aegs

well i would definitely trade with either the SIG552 Commando or M4A1
    up to you now if you want to

at the moment just looking at the spetsnaz thats all so have a think about it if ye want and get back to me

ah i dunno man not really my cup of tea but sure think about the offer for either the sig or m4 and get back to me mate!

will do lad

cheers!
    just to sum it all up wat make are they :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rickrolla

yeah i should be able to get a lift to wexford, what part?

im in callan.

rickrolla wrote: »
    yeah i should be able to get a lift to wexford, what part?

im in callan.

im 10 mins outside town towards dublin way its in a place called garrylough
    if ya go on google maps and type in screen wexford it comes up!
    or garrylough golf course that will come up too!
    your offer is asking price ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rickrolla

Pardu13 wrote: »
    im 10 mins outside town towards dublin way its in a place called garrylough
    if ya go on google maps and type in screen wexford it comes up!
    or garrylough golf course that will come up too!
    your offer is asking price ya?

yea offer full asking price, pm me you number and well arrange a meet.

rickrolla wrote: »
    yea offer full asking price, pm me you number and well arrange a meet.

no prob pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭alan_murray

ill take that m14 with scope off your hands for 150 euro, no bother mate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Did we go back in time, by like... Six months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

NECROPOST!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48 artix341

will you swap it for m4 cqbr it has 1 mag long barrel extension and adjustable sight its goes to 315 fps . used in skirmish about 3-4 times. and original 8.4 v battery. photo link https://profiles.google.com/u/0/114766069159921930034/photos/photo/5648517620824382578?np=1&hl=en-GB
    without the scope and bipod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement