Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SWTOR: Basilisk Droid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

There's no queue atm :pac: normally tho its around 600-800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

Still no queue at 3pm, which is nice.

oxo_ wrote: »
    Still no queue at 3pm, which is nice.

People are still trying to activate subscriptions cause the website is focked :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well hopefully the site stays ****ed all day than, or at least till 6pm :P

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

anyone else getting a login error for BD server?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Varik

How do you join any of these guilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Varik wrote: »
    How do you join any of these guilds.
    You can either do a /who and search for the guild name and whisper one of the members or just post your character name and side here and one of us can send an invite when you are on.

Blowfish wrote: »
    You can either do a /who and search for the guild name and whisper one of the members or just post your character name and side here and one of us can send an invite when you are on.

Niseen playing Republic.

Varik wrote: »
    Niseen playing Republic.

"Niseen does not exist."

GarethBah wrote: »
    "Niseen does not exist."

I'm not logged on just there, i searched for a few people and if they're not online it shows up as not exist.

on now

• Advertisement

Happy Christmas to everybody on Basilisk Droid, hope to see you all in warzones in the coming days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Hey all, Could a rep guild invite me please. Name ingame is covenant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Kelzadríl (Jedi Consular) if any of the Irish guilds could throw an invite my way pls :D

Probably gonna go Sage as healing is all I did in Wow so it's what I'm used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ocallaghan12

Hey! Looking for some Irish people to play with on BD server, I'm a MMORPG noob but I know I'll be spending alot of time on this.
    Name: Dunmer
    Sith warrior
    Lvl: 10 (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Can you please fire an invite to Wobbly (sniper).

I was playing last night and saw Devore, in hindsight should have asked him to ask in guild channel to send invite :o

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*waves* ... I'm not an officer or anything, I'm looking forward to being a pleb tbh, lol. I can invite, I think everyone can so just send me a tell when you are on, or Troika too. Fun guild chat ATM but we are all to different level to group properly. Hopefully the guild will get more active when we all level to max.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

hey dev, Haunt here...

You know what would make in game chats, groups, runs and pvp better? Not to mention make the guild activity better and clear the game of all known bugs and muppets?
    A swtor subform on boards.ie
    :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Got into Honour Guard yesterday, need to try and level up quickly to catch up with everyone else but that shouldn't be a problem with the addiction level of this game. The full voicing makes it feel a lot more immersive to me than previous MMOs I've played.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ye guys have a republic irish guild on this? id love an invite if there is, Skillganon is the name and i am a level 19 shadow

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

red_ice wrote: »
    hey dev, Haunt here...

You know what would make in game chats, groups, runs and pvp better? Not to mention make the guild activity better and clear the game of all known bugs and muppets?
    A swtor subform on boards.ie
    :pac::pac:

If your in with the ATT/EGB boys, witless has a top notch forum for you in place ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Would also like an invite if there's a boards/Irish guild set up? Only started last night. Level 7 Bounty Hunter - Bentonio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Are both the guilds on the Republic and Empire highly populated? Just ordered a new PC online so i should be set up with this game within a week. Would be more inclined to roll Republic (for some odd reason)

Also what class are you lacking in the Honour Guard? Id be willing to roll healer/tank/dps to fill spots depending on what you seem to be lacking at a moment. Ill ask again in a week and see whats the story then

Are both the guilds on the Republic and Empire highly populated? Just ordered a new PC online so i should be set up with this game within a week. Would be more inclined to roll Republic (for some odd reason)

Also what class are you lacking in the Honour Guard? Id be willing to roll healer/tank/dps to fill spots depending on what you seem to be lacking at a moment. Ill ask again in a week and see whats the story then

Smuggler, not sure what spec was mentioned. They also have a good story from what i've been told.

Went 4/5 in Eternity Vault tonight, it's fairly easy we know the tactics for the final boss now its fairly easy, we wiped on 100k or so because he enraged cause' we didn't know the tactics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

There seemed to be a complete lack of Troopers in HG from what I saw myself while I was there for a short time.
    The HG lads were a fine bunch, full of banter, seemed to be loads of them online and they were organising flashpoints and pvp warzone groups all the time in the guild. More or less instant warzones when playing Republic too and not all just huttball. They weren't all Irish (who cares anyway) but they were all nice lads.

oxo_ wrote: »
    They weren't all Irish (who cares anyway) but they were all nice lads.

They're not meant to be, it just so happens we've infested the guild.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Well since Dav and I are both very keen on the game, I suspect we will have one but tbh, its not like the MMO forum here was doing much so we can use this forum for SWTOR stuff perfectly happily. If the noise level stays high, we'll make a specific one for it, no probs...

What would really help I think is a voice comms server but we dont do them on Boards. :(

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

DeVore wrote: »
    Well since Dav and I are both very keen on the game, I suspect we will have one but tbh, its not like the MMO forum here was doing much so we can use this forum for SWTOR stuff perfectly happily. If the noise level stays high, we'll make a specific one for it, no probs...

What would really help I think is a voice comms server but we dont do them on Boards. :(

DeV.

Being worked on should have something up soon :) as for forums I hope all are using egb forum or at least signed.

Regards

Calhoun ( Darkener)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Yer, I have a VPS Server which is being used atm for a commerce site I built last year, the sites due migrate this month, and there is still a few months left on the VPS server, so Ill set up a vent/mumble on it that will host ireland. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Tusky wrote: »
    Would also like an invite if there's a boards/Irish guild set up? Only started last night. Level 7 Bounty Hunter - Bentonio.
    Tried to /who you a couple of times, but I must keep missing when you are on. If you /whisper Troika (or anyone really that's in Erin Go Bragh) we can throw you an invite.

Advertisement