Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another wowhead returns. Looking for a Irish lads that play Alliance

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

TiG, a casual Horde guild on Terenas and we raid from Thur and over the weekend, no set times but normally after 8.30pm. We have a fairly decent crew right now and if there are any Irish lads who want to jump on you'd be very welcome. No need to change realms or anything as we make up numbers cross-realm anyway. Currently 7/7 normal and 2 or 3/7 Heroic.

Heals and Tanks sorted and always looking for good DPS.

http://www.theirishguard.com/smf/

or pm me for my id which I can't remember atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

karma_ wrote: »
    pm me for my id which I can't remember atm.

Top of friends list window, would be sumfin like Karma#2549

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Residentwow

I'm looking to roll an alliance alt and I would like to join a guild with a good Irish community. If anyone would be willing to give me a home I'd get rolling after work tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Depends what your into, i know of only one solid guild on the alliance side that have a sizeable Irish group but they play PVE and i am not sure if they are recruiting.

Pvp wise i dont know anyone on alliance bar something i am doing but there is me and another guy, rest of the guild is made of places all over Europe.

If your not pushed on what side to play i would recomend Mental (Irish guild) on Tarren mill.

I play PVE. I already tried the guild on Ravencrest but they said no :( My main is already Horde on Twisting Nether, that's been my home since 2008 and I have a guild there myself, however it is inactive and used for banking at the minute. I'm not raiding at the minute until I finish college in April, but after that I hope to go back to raiding.

• Advertisement

Id recommend considering the guys on horde, i do know there was another raiding guild on outland that had an Irish community but dont remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Calhoun wrote: »
    Id recommend considering the guys on horde, i do know there was another raiding guild on outland that had an Irish community but dont remember the name.

think its ATT on outland ally side

ATT are on ravencrest now and hes tried to join them, there was another guild there a smaller group of lads from the midlands i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

i can't imagine why you'd be refused a casual spot in ATT we've always let casuals in, who did you ask?

fiinch wrote: »
    i can't imagine why you'd be refused a casual spot in ATT we've always let casuals in, who did you ask?
    I can't remember the name of who I asked, there was about 50 online so it took a few whispers before I got a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I can't remember the name of who I asked, there was about 50 online so it took a few whispers before I got a reply.

Yeah don't see why anyone would have said no, the guild isn't raiding and it's just a community really at the moment. Most of the players are running old content together for achievements and mounts of trying the odd pug here or there.

Everyone pretty much came back as DPS for WoD so there wasn't a setup to raid :D

I remember the other Irish guild, it was Innervate on ourtland.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/outland/Innervate/roster?sort=rank&dir=a

Advertisement