Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Poor Jack!

Max should've finished Harry off.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd love to see Cristian Solimeno (aka Jason Turner from FW) join the cast as Jodie's real dad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Cristian Solimeno (aka Jason Turner from FW) join the cast as Jodie's real dad

Ok - here's my ignorance again! What is FW? I know its probably obvious but......????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Shazanne wrote: »
    Ok - here's my ignorance again! What is FW? I know its probably obvious but......????

Footballers wives i'd say.

Footballers Wives i'd say.

Correct

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ooh, good choice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Well last nights episode was a big let down, poor ronnie why cant she ever just find happieness, nobody could be that unlucky!

Also can anyone answer me where did all Jacks money go?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2010/11/12/eastenders-mitchell-sister-s-baby-dies-she-switches-tots-at-the-vic-115875-22710446/#ixzz153WOmN4w
    Eastenders will have its most harrowing holiday period ever when Ronnie Mitchell steals Kat Moon's baby moments after her child dies.
    In some of the most emotional scenes in soap history, Ronnie will lose her tot to cot death and run to the Queen Vic for help - still clutching and talking to the body.
    As everyone else celebrates New Year's Eve, she hears Kat's newborn cry upstairs, switches it with hers and runs off.
    Exec producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "When Ronnie loses the one thing she's always wanted she acts on impulse in a moment of sheer desperation."
    Filming of the scenes began this week with Jessie Wallace, 39, and Samantha Womack, 38, as Kat and Ronnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2010/11/12/eastenders-mitchell-sister-s-baby-dies-she-switches-tots-at-the-vic-115875-22710446/#ixzz153WOmN4w
    Eastenders will have its most harrowing holiday period ever when Ronnie Mitchell steals Kat Moon's baby moments after her child dies.
    In some of the most emotional scenes in soap history, Ronnie will lose her tot to cot death and run to the Queen Vic for help - still clutching and talking to the body.
    As everyone else celebrates New Year's Eve, she hears Kat's newborn cry upstairs, switches it with hers and runs off.
    Exec producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "When Ronnie loses the one thing she's always wanted she acts on impulse in a moment of sheer desperation."
    Filming of the scenes began this week with Jessie Wallace, 39, and Samantha Womack, 38, as Kat and Ronnie.
    Awww no way poor ronnie i think they have put her through way to much heartache at this stage

I am surprised Ronnie hasnt committed suicide by now all the crap that has happened to her and her kids

Surely Kat and Alfie will know the difference in the babies :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh god, I hope it isn't Ronnie. She would go literally insane.

Unless they do like Coronation Street did a few years ago after Sarah had Bethany, and Ronnie will try to steal Kat's baby?
    Called it.

FFS I'm getting sick of this crap now. It's like they've finished kicking her while she's down, and now they've moved on to rubbing crap in her face.

Think i'll be giving this show a miss over the Christmas holiday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i just want to give that lauren one a smack , she just wrecks my fcukin head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything about her just annoys me :mad::mad::mad: actually making me shake :P:P

Think i'll be giving this show a miss over the Christmas holiday.
    Yes, me too. I like a bit of Christmas drama, but that looks to be too upsetting. I don't want them to make me miserable over Christmas! :(

EastEnders character Ian Beale will sleep with Glenda Mitchell, it has been reported.

According to the Sunday Mirror, the new storyline will see Ian, played by Adam Woodyatt, cheat on wife Jane after overhearing her admitting that she doesn't love him any more.

Glenda will apparently woo him while he drowns his sorrows. When Jane discovers his infidelity, she becomes even closer to friend Masood Ahmed.

A source told the paper: "As ever, Ian will end up at rock-bottom."

At 55, grandmother Glenda, played by actress Glynis Barber, is 14 years older than Ian.

Oh FFS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I will be closing my eyes for that scene :eek:

casio4 wrote: »

I will be changing the channel for that scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Shazanne wrote: »
    What!!! She's about the best in it! She's a brilliant actress and has had some of the best storylines ever in the soap. It will never be the same without her! At least they appear to be leaving the door open for a future return???

Ah yeah she's a very good actress, but she's too moany lately, the writers have turned her character around 180 degrees from what she was like when she first arrived in Walford.

Its her mother, Jean who I'd really like to see the back of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

EastEnders character Ian Beale will sleep with Glenda Mitchell, it has been reported.

According to the Sunday Mirror, the new storyline will see Ian, played by Adam Woodyatt, cheat on wife Jane after overhearing her admitting that she doesn't love him any more.

Glenda will apparently woo him while he drowns his sorrows. When Jane discovers his infidelity, she becomes even closer to friend Masood Ahmed.

A source told the paper: "As ever, Ian will end up at rock-bottom."

At 55, grandmother Glenda, played by actress Glynis Barber, is 14 years older than Ian.

Aaaaghh!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

In all fairness, if I looked like Ian I would be glad of being able to pull anybody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 MisterMom

casio4 wrote: »
    That's one scene NOT to look forward to anyway!!!!!!! I mean Ian, come on......

Nice one Ian :D a proper milf :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

"Cahn ya go play somewhar else, 'is is phiwl michels 'ouse nah"
    :rolleyes:

I am so fecking sick of Phil and the rest of them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I am so fecking sick of Phil and the rest of them :mad:

Yeah they are all painful at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

EE is crap at the moment. Don't like any of the characters.. they need to bring in more teenagers/young adults

Also why must EE always dress their cast like chavs really. Bianca's dress sense is horrible. Could they not have at least one person who's a bit fashionable

Well it seems the only place they shop is Stacey's stall on the market.
    I haven't even watched it regularly for a few weeks now- it's just been to awful to hold my attention since the Billie storyline.. plus 'new Lauren' gets on my wick.

What house is Phil in now and surely 20 grand wouldnt pay for it all :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

What house is Phil in now and surely 20 grand wouldnt pay for it all :confused:

I think its a new one.. is this the 20grand that alfie paid for the queen vic?

I know house prices are falling what with the recession but 20 grand.. lol. gotta love the writers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement