Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Cathy666 wrote: »
    Thanks mate. Hopefully that'll work.
    I'll blame you if it all goes horribly wrong :p

Ah now don't be blaming me if he turns out to be a plonker but I doubt he will if ye follow protocol. :D That's just how I would like to be approached anyway. You a regular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Passenger wrote: »
    Ah now don't be blaming me if he turns out to be a plonker but I doubt he will if ye follow protocol. :D That's just how I would like to be approached anyway. You a regular?

Ah I doubt he will. He seems cool anyway :) Protocol, I like it, lol.
    Thanks for the advice!
    I used to be up until Christmas. I gave up drinking for a while....but I'm back in force again :D You have been warned. Are you a regular?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭DenMan

I've never been there before. I want to go. :)

I used to be up until Christmas. I gave up drinking for a while....but I'm back in force again :D You have been warned. Are you a regular?

lol, well giving up the ole booze is commendable. :eek: Well best a luck now you're back in the habit. Jeez hope it isn't me cos I'm part of the furniture there, aye. Was there on Sat too. I'm sure you've seen me in there. :D

lol, well giving up the ole booze is commendable. :eek: Well best a luck now you're back in the habit. Jeez hope it isn't me cos I'm part of the furniture there, aye. Was there on Sat too. I'm sure you've seen me in there. :D

It is, although, it didn't last long :D Old habits die hard and all that..
    Why thank you! Ah cool :D I hope it's not you or I'll feel like a right eejit :P
    I'm sure I have seen you, what do you look like?
    I'm the girl with the Iron Maiden tattoos (that's how everyone refers to me) :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hmm... "General Chat/ Dating thread?"

:p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Hmm... "General Chat/ Dating thread?"

:p

I agree with the nerd :p

The thread title has been supiciously changed since my suggestion :p

I'm sure I have seen you, what do you look like?
    I'm the girl with the Iron Maiden tattoos (that's how everyone refers to me) :D

Hhmmm... Maiden tatts... can't place 'em missus. :D Won't go into description on here.:cool: Ye don't know who's reading... I mean ScienceNerd could be a stalker :P:P

I mean ScienceNerd could be a stalker :P:P
    Pfft, if I had a euro for every time someone said that...

• Advertisement

The thread title has been supiciously changed since my suggestion :p
    How convenient :pac:
    Hhmmm... Maiden tatts... can't place 'em missus. :D Won't go into description on here.:cool: Ye don't know who's reading... I mean ScienceNerd could be a stalker :P:P
    Good point. Feel free to send a PM :p:p

Pfft, if I had a euro for every time someone said that...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I'm liking the new thread title I must say!

I'm liking the new thread title I must say!

We salute you :D

Why thank you ;)

Why thank you ;)

You're welcome! How's things? Haven't spoke to you in a while :o

You're welcome! How's things? Haven't spoke to you in a while :o

Yeah I know, you seemed to have disappeared mysteriously, too busy doing real stuff in real life I suppose :pac:

Yeah I know, you seemed to have disappeared mysteriously, too busy doing real stuff in real life I suppose :pac:

Basically yeah. Ah I've been really busy in work. I'm back now though :cool: :)

Basically yeah. Ah I've been really busy in work. I'm back now though :cool: :)

Good stuff, but try and stick around this time :D

Did you get those songs I sent you before?

Good stuff, but try and stick around this time :D

Did you get those songs I sent you before?

I will, definitely. :D

I did indeed. Thank you very much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Howdy folks, where do ye purchase your Rock/Metal cds from online? I'm an old fashioned geezer, not into the downloads.
    Some cds I have been lookin' at recently[ones from a good few years back] are stupid prices in the bricks & mortar shops.
    I have bought cds on ebay, but where else do ye fine folk purchase online?

You could try play.com. You can get some good deals on there, especially from playtraders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Howdy folks, where do ye purchase your Rock/Metal cds from online? I'm an old fashioned geezer, not into the downloads.
    Some cds I have been lookin' at recently[ones from a good few years back] are stupid prices in the bricks & mortar shops.
    I have bought cds on ebay, but where else do ye fine folk purchase online?

Usually either play.com amazon.co.uk or ebay.

Aye, cdwow.ie can have good bargains too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Normally it is amazon.co.uk

They are generally a lot cheaper than the stores and that is even after P&P is added.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I use EMP Online and CDOn quite a bit. CDOn is based in Sweden so can be an excellent source of Scandinavia metal. EMP Online sells loads of other stuff like posters and t-shirts. If/when you order something off them they will send you a printed catalogue every few months.

EDIT: Woot! 4,000 posts. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

malice_ wrote: »
    I use EMP Online and CDOn quite a bit. CDOn is based in Sweden so can be an excellent source of Scandinavia metal. EMP Online sells loads of other stuff like posters and t-shirts. If/when you order something off them they will send you a printed catalogue every few months.

EDIT: Woot! 4,000 posts. :cool:

Cheers folks.

malice_, cheers for them links[just had a quick look at them], just lookin' for an alternative to ebay/play/cdwow/amazon. There must be more out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

That's it, i'm finished! Never again! I'm off the damn booze! I did it before for 7 years, i will do this again! I didn't get the licence plate of the 18 wheeler that ran over me last night, but i did hear something about the drivers name being Jack Dangle or something like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Larry Miller.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Didnt ever even hear of this band before a wrestling event I saw last week..I went to check out a few of their songs and they are brilliant..The band is "Vast"

Pick of the bunch:

Touched - Couldnt find proper video but here is a guddin'

• Advertisement

Update: He wasn't there last night. I was gutted :(

Advertisement