Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumped grass next to stream

• 16-04-2015 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi just a quick query

So today I was walking along by one of the UCC buildings when I noticed the smell of cut grass and looked over to see the cut grass dumped just outside the fence of the grounds next to a stream that flows between the building and student apartments.

I was wondering whether I should complain as some effluents from the grass may flow down into the stream below or is it a bit of an overreaction? For a university with a supposedly strong green ethos I thought that was crossing the line (well fence)

Any thoughts would be welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭neenam

This post may be better off in Sustainability & Environmental Issues, just found out a while ago, whoops

Advertisement