Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PW's non in-ring talent related Diva's thread *NO POSTS WITHOUT PICTURE, NO CHAT*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Hayden Full Treasurer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

"The Nikki Bella"?

As in "F*** the Nikki Bella, Iran #1"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Has to be said whomever recruited Extreme Expose knew what they were doing:
    B3lcGhcCMAEbTIr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

An File wrote: »
    Just don't swing for Cena after he hits you with 2 shoulder-blocks. Be grand!

He isn't even the one who recently had to use his abilities in public, choking out someone!

• Advertisement

3 of my fav divas ever

Layla is the oldest of the current roster of Diva's and probably the one I find most attractive. Hmm.

MrMac84 wrote: »

How fitting that her finisher is called the "Rack Attack"

Will lol if this out sells Wrestlemania on DVD:

Was set to tape around July originally but seemed like a budget cut. Anyway according to a fansite WWE is currently filming the 2015 Diva Search:
    Yes ladies and gentleman your eyes are not deceiving you,it seems like the WWE will be introducing a new set of women into the world of professional wrestling.A few girls have hinted that they where doing something with WWE and it seems like this will air on the WWE network some has reported,so here’s the Diva search girls

1. Darya Savishkina

2. Aqueela Zoll

3. Stephanie Claire Smith

4. Ellie Gonsalves

5. Racheal Harpe

6. Mercedes Terrell

7. Tamara Goodwin

8. London Kasmir

9. Jamie Choi

10. Cindy Prado

11. Katelynn Ansari

12. Sabine Jemeljanova

13. Aneta Kowal

14. Kennedy Summers

15. Tabby Brown

Congratulations to all the ladies and good luck!

O98xYoV.jpg

Id like to think the 2015 Diva Search is Kevin Dunn's retaliation over the NXT women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Give me the first and third on the too line ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Christ on a bike, they're bringing back the diva search? Are the women in NXT and WWE not good enough, they have to go back to that again? Or do they feel their current divas are not good looking enough, so they want to hire some new models.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Christ on a bike, they're bringing back the diva search? Are the women in NXT and WWE not good enough, they have to go back to that again? Or do they feel their current divas are not good looking enough, so they want to hire some new models.

Maybe they are planning of getting rid of a few current divas

More programming for the Network can't be a bad thing, I believe. Plus, those women are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Isn't Sabine a Page 3 girl?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Isn't Sabine a Page 3 girl?

Like I said it was from a fan site.

Not a real one and no one seems to know anything about it. Likely bollox.

That locker room is a mess smh

10848338_291192767757619_907719682_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

there is a locker room in that picture? I can only see Paige :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Dat ass as they say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

montyrebel wrote: »
    there is a locker room in that picture? I can only see Paige :D
    I noticed the shelves immediately. Like the awful maple they make pub tables out of.

• Advertisement

I always wonder why do girls take these pictures. Are there even any girls on this message board?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I always wonder why do girls take these pictures. Are there even any girls on this message board?
    Quite a few actually but it's not like they are using signatures stating their sex...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

There are girls in your area, waiting to talk to you now....

I'm not one of them by the way.

I need to get that Stephanie McMahon DVD:

fOJH8dc.gif
    zVPmU2y.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

Stephanie McMahon might be my least liked person on the planet, absolutely deluded madwoman. Why is she fronting a fitness video when the WWE have several women who are far better candidates for that kind of thing and probably have more likeable personalities for the whole motivational aspect of it (even in that gif she looks about as patronising as she could)?

She's like Vince but with significantly less self-awareness. Maybe as she gets older her awfulness will become more endearing.

Stephanie McMahon might be my least liked person on the planet, absolutely deluded madwoman. Why is she fronting a fitness video when the WWE have several women who are far better candidates for that kind of thing and probably have more likeable personalities for the whole motivational aspect of it (even in that gif she looks about as patronising as she could)?

She's like Vince but with significantly less self-awareness. Maybe as she gets older her awfulness will become more endearing.

Has someone been listening to Wade Keller? :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Probably because she signs the cheques. It's WWE trying to have it both ways: Please believe we're heels on our TV show, now buy our stuff because that's just a show. Perhaps they're marketing to non-wrestling fans? GENIUS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

To be honest these fitness DVDs seem like a bit of a vanity project for Trips and Steph.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,273 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

B5Yyt5ZCUAEIyyA.jpg

• Advertisement

Dawww Alexa Bliss

B5a1LZTCUAAXHXN.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement