Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tindie Recently seen horror movies!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Day 2

Lost signal (2007)

A couple have just left a new years eve party and then on the trip, they both start feel stranger

Tiff are hearing voices and while Kevin were see things as fuzzy, well I also found the movie to be very fuzzy as well.

As the movie goes on, you not really what is really going one, it really happening, or it is all in their head?

Well it's wasn't all bad, there some parts of the movie that enjoyed but I found most of the movie to be a bit annoying.

There were some decent turns and twist that makes sense before the last scenes but I didn't not get the last twist at the end however it's did surprise me but It's didn't really make sense.

The movie leaves you hanging and without explaining the last scenes.

4 out of 10 worthing watching a least one time.

Day 3

I've been waiting for you (1998)

Well, It Sounded a bit like scream but with bit witches added to it.
    The masked wasn't to bad but I found it more funny then scary.

The movie it self wasn't all that gory or scary however it still
    intruded me from start to end,

With these you can't' tell who the killer is from their first scenes
    but I did enjoy those funny witches scenes. which I found a bit funny,
    I don't think that was intended.

The acting wasn't all that bad. not great but decent for a TV movie. I
    didn't really liked how it was all revealed out.

The last scene kinds of leaves you hanging. I did here there was meant
    another to sequel to this movie. which would have explained the last
    scene.

5 out of 10

DAY 4

Curse of Chucky (2013)

It's been a very long time since we see this killer doll. boy I have I missed him, Chucky is BACK and his better then EVER!

This is the movie that I have been dying to see more then any horror movie that as come out this year or even too come out.

And it's was NOT a Let down, it was fricking fantactic from start too the VERY!!! end of the Credits.

This movie was filled of suspense thoughout, I found this movie even more suspense l then first child play movie.

Added to the suspense with some very cool bloodly gory deaths in this movie, not as gory as Bride of Chucky but not far of it.

I loved that gave a bit of a back story to first child's play movie and also it connect to yet another movie as well.

There were two things that may bother people is that, girl goes missing for part of the movie, is never fully explaned were she went or when.

Also Chucky faces change can be very odd, in the same scenes, that is the only down side to this movie.

I loved the ending of the movie also DO NOT TURN OF THE MOVIE before end of Credits

End of the credits scene IS A MUST SEE! for all horror fans !

The acting was great from the main cast, some extra was not that good!

9 out of 10, Second best in the series

Day 5

Nosferatu (1922)

First time watch one, This is the oldest movie that I have seen now, I have been putting this off a few times as I have never seen Silent movie in full before and I not to keen on Vamps movie.

Yesterday I did try to watch this in early morning before work but I could not get into for some reason , I did turn it off about 20 mintues into the movie.

When I got back from work, I gave it another go in full this time.

For being first Vampire movie, it was really good and some very cool creepy moments in this movie. I loved those shadow scenes.

The vampire it's self was really creepy for time and for a PG movie and I didn't mind the whole reading scenes but when they were writing, I could not make some of handwriting which did bother me also I didn't like how scene were moved very slowly, It knida of annoying.

I don't think it was intended but I found the chase near the very end very funny and the ending was okay-ish for time.

7 out of 10 it's was really good movie

Day 6
    White Zombie (1932)

Well, I am not to sure what to make of this movie, it's very odd movie, I did not find creepy or scary at all.

I could not get into this movie at all, those eyes starting scenes may be creepy back then but I could not help but brust out laughing.

I found most of the movie really funny,

Not sure what to rate it at the moment!

• Advertisement

Day 7
    The Living Ghost (1942)

This movie also know as Lend Me Your Ear (1942), it sound Like something I would really enjoy.

I saw this late last nigh, it was not long movie at all, this movie was more of Mystery then horror movie.

The whole movie was about find out who the killer and attack was, there no really creepy or intenst moment in this movie.

I did like it, when one people who have been attacked, start to act like Zombie at times , really enjoyed those scenes.

With any really scary or creepy, you think I will not like but, I did as love those Mystery stories, if any show dose, who done it! , I would watch it even If I have never seen show before or been a few years since the last time I seen the show.

Back to the movie, I had no idea who the killer was, I was little surpised who the killer, I didn't expect it.

The were some very funny moment in this movie that will make laugh a few times, which are intended, it fitted it really well with rest of the movie.

6 out of 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Tindie wrote: »
    DAY 4

Curse of Chucky (2013)

It's been a very long time since we see this killer doll. boy I have I missed him, Chucky is BACK and his better then EVER!

This is the movie that I have been dying to see more then any horror movie that as come out this year or even too come out.

And it's was NOT a Let down, it was fricking fantactic from start too the VERY!!! end of the Credits.

This movie was filled of suspense thoughout, I found this movie even more suspense l then first child play movie.

Added to the suspense with some very cool bloodly gory deaths in this movie, not as gory as Bride of Chucky but not far of it.

I loved that gave a bit of a back story to first child's play movie and also it connect to yet another movie as well.

There were two things that may bother people is that, girl goes missing for part of the movie, is never fully explaned were she went or when.

Also Chucky faces change can be very odd, in the same scenes, that is the only down side to this movie.

I loved the ending of the movie also DO NOT TURN OF THE MOVIE before end of Credits

End of the credits scene IS A MUST SEE! for all horror fans !

The acting was great from the main cast, some extra was not that good!

9 out of 10, Second best in the series

I thought the exact opposite, easily the worst of any of the sequels, crap CGI gore and no laughs, just horrendous from beginning to end.

^ that is a bit harsh. it wasn't that bad. it better then seed for sure! but Each to their own!

Day 8
    Back From the Dead (1957) ]

A newly married young woman is possessed by the evil spirt of her husband's deceased first wife.

I really enjoy this movie, it not scary or creepy but some how this movie dose have errie moments in places.

I really enjoyed the plot the movie, the dose not take to start of at all, the movie flows really well.

There was one dull second in this movie, he kept intruied from start to the very end!

The acting was really from of the cast but there were some very wooden acting from some one of the cast members

7 out of 10

Day 9
    Captain Clegg (1962)

The movie start of really well, with the creepy dream like scenes but as the movie went on, it kinda drag a bit, Yes I did fall a sleep watching this movie at last night.

The morning, I watch the rest of the movie, the movie started to pick up again and middle par of the movie.

This didn't really feel like horror movie, it felt more like Dark Drama a movie, with some decent twist and turn in the movie.

The acting wasn't to bad from the whole cast decent, some scenes do see a bit outdadted.

6 out of 10, loved first few scenes in the movie

Day 10

Premonition (197
    2)

This movie is also know as Head or The Impure, never heard of it before, I found out about on youtube this past weekend.

The plot Red flowers cause three druggie college students to have premonitions when they see their own deaths

I liked the sound of the plot and I thought it something I would really enjoy, well it was great or even that good but it all bad.

The way they made the movie was very strange and not in good way, there were things happen but scenes just felt really flat.

Those silly dream silly are more annyoing with that really bad Ringing noise, come on so often that I had to put the mute it.

The acting also really flat of everyone in this movie, granted it a low buget but they could of done much better with this movie, which decent plot!

I have already forgot how the movie ended lol
    3 out of 10,

Day 11
    Oringal was going to watch Island of Blood (1982), I could not find it any were, so ended up seeing

The Slumber Party Massacre (1982) (Which is my first re-watch)

it's as been long time since I seen this movie, I would say about 10 years or maybe less.

I did enjoy the last time watch, it fun and very chessey but after giving second watch, it didn't seem to have the same impact as first time I saw it.

There were okay-ish deaths scenes, some very bloodly moment in this movie, that I enjoyed but I didn't think it as fun as last time or I didn't really find that chessey this time around

The acting was really decent for this kind of movie.

5 out of 10

Tonight Mikey (1992) :) , Imbd say it's Banned but good old youtube as it lol :) (Anyone notice trend I am doing? )

• Advertisement

Mikey (1992) (Thanks to youtube again)

This movie is still banned in the UK, due to James thing back in 1993

This movie gets going from very first second of the movie, I found the start of the movie very chilling and a bit disturbing (That pool scenes was so hard to watch) This evil 9 year boy kills all of his adoted family in first 3 mintues of the movie.

The movie calm down a little and as dose Mikey, when he again adoted by another family and first he acts calm and start to act angle to everyone.

As the movie goes, he dose get bit more silly and he lose the tense feeling it had at the start of the movie and soon as he dose get his way, he start act evil again.

Some of the attacks were a be strange, exaple (Small spoiler) Such as baby sister getting attcked by the Hammer, she dose not try to take it off him but runs away screaming, anyone with a brain would have knocked the kid down, got the Hammer off him but no, she runs around screaming from 9 year old lol.

I loved the start of the movie, very chlling and shocking at the same time but the rest didn't feel keep that factor.

rest of the movie decent watch and I enjoyed the last part of the movie, there.

6 out of 10

I do full reviews tomorow

Day 13

American Psycho 2 (2002)

Well it's wasn't as great as the first movie but it's wasn't all that bad, I enjoyed some parts of the movie.

Day 14
    Skew (2012)

I could not get into this movie at all, I found it so boring, that fell sleep around about the half hour mark, I saw this late afternoon!

Day 15
    Cargo (2013)

7 min short movie, which was really good and really effect, even it's just 7 mins

it's well short, it was well acted and the plot really moving and Make up effect for zombie was reallly good.

I have missed day 16 and I not seen anything today, I am beat!

I seen to diffrent movies in past week,

Haunter (2013)

Not bad movie , Teenage girl wakeing on the same day, every day and figured out she is re-living the same day of her and family were killed, she not told her dead family left but as the movies goes on, one by one they find out!

The lisa the teenage girl who tries to conntact the living, she try to escape end her endless nightmare. there is no living the house or time.

Evil man that tires warn not to contact the living or seen be sorry!

I did not expect any thing from this movie, i found it really, really enjoyable and there were some creepy moment from the ghost point of view.

8 out of 10

Bloodly Homecoming (2013)

Well , it not the worst slasher movie that seen, I seen a lot worse then this movie.

This movie did have a lot flaws, to many. to many to talk about at the mo.

The main flaw was the acting, the acting just go worse and worse as the movie went on

There seem some- what bloodly at first but the deaths were little kinda the same.

The killers mask was almost just like My Bloody Valentine one and some scenes the remind me of scream, I know what you did last summer and added bit of Prom night in there as well.

if with those flaws , I Still got to wait until the end to find out who killer was, I had no idea who the killer was this movie, that did surpise me.

it kinda of funny really in way.

4 out of 10 worth watching

All Hallows' Eve (2013)

Looking after the kids for Halloween, While 10 year old boy finds a V/H/S in is bag of candy

First Baby sister tells them they can not watch, however, see soons lets watch first part of the movie.

So we are watching them watching a movie and goes back and Foward from the movie and seeing there reactions to gory parts of that movie.

The first story was very odd, A women a train that she notice a Clown, soon she taken and chained up with another two girls

This was very strange story, I didn't not find scary or creepy but dose kind of have
    odd feel to it but this story was a bit scary.

Then the babysister turns it off and tells kids to go to bed.

Then she puts the tape back on again,

We see lady who as just moved into the house, she talking to friend how she loves how peachfull but soon she start to see and hearing thing around.

Before she start to get attacked by Alien that invade her house.

These scare the Baby sister so she turns off and then coner of her she see the Alien half face peeping on side of the door frame for a second.

That was really decent scene.

The next story was about girl going to Gas staion, only to witness the murder of man by the clown.

She tires get away but Clown is to fast for her.

I won't ruin the end of the movie, cause that the one better part of the movie, it very tense and creepy and fun at the same time.

But its nothing we not seen before.

6 out of 10 , some very decent gory part and some really good moments .

Wither (2012)

Ida and Albin are a happy couple. They set off to a cabin in the vast Swedish woodlands to have a fun holiday with their friends. But under the floorboards waits an evil from Sweden's dark past.

We this plot you maybe thinking its sounds a lot like Evil dead and most of the movie did remind me a lot of evil dead.

Two break away end up going under house to sneek off, as then lady sees some kind of creatures, soon he see her owns go back into her head.

Everything seem fine first, all having dinner, While girl is feeling lie, soon she takes turns into a infected person.

The man appears at door, hearing the noise. telling the story of how is wife and Daughter were killed by the same creature, who ever looks into eyes of the creature, the sole as been taken by them.

Soon it's speads around the cabin, this movie as so very gory moment (Not over the gory moments like Remake of Evil) Enough to please gore hounds and the creature did not look that bad , good make up effects, make them looks really creepy.

Very enjoyable movie, if you didn't like the remake of Evil Dead, Check this one out.

7 out of 10

Lighthouse (1999) I don't why but I got this for 50p the another day, so what the hell give a watch, thinking it hauted Light house.

It turns out it was more of slasher movie, A prison ship on its way to a remote island prison runs aground on rocks and sinks. Mixed survivors of cons and prison guards struggle ashore, only to discover to their horror that another survivor has made it ashore before them. Murderous psychotic, Leo Rook, who not only had a hand in the ship's sinking but has decapitated all but one of the island's lighthouse crew. Stranded, with no means of escape or call for help, the survivors must face a night of terror as they know that since they've learned that Leo survived going down with the ship he can't let any of them live and is hellbent on adding their severed heads to his collection.

Well I don't know to really make out of this, it didn't hate but I didn't love either, i thougth it flowed,

There were some bloody deaths in this movie but I didn't find him scary at all but I did enjoy those very tense scenes were some were hiding from him.

If you may seem a little funny but the whole way to predicable, you know how the movie was going to end.

4 out of 10

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

I thought the exact opposite, easily the worst of any of the sequels, crap CGI gore and no laughs, just horrendous from beginning to end.

There's always one:rolleyes:

I loved curse of chucky, totally agree with the positive review that was posted. My second best chucky movie in the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

stoksyXL wrote: »
    There's always one:rolleyes:

I loved curse of chucky, totally agree with the positive review that was posted. My second best chucky movie in the series.

Always one what?

One person that doesn't like sh1t movies?

That's true.

:rolleyes:

Thanatomorphose (2012)

This movie is very slow, it's build tension for about hour, if we have two main cast, who walk around nake most of time in the movie, A lot of nuidty in this movie.

I have a lot sex but story is actually good, basically this girl he having as much sex as she can because she is rotting to death.

After the very slow start of the movie, later part of the movie, were thing get very odd and weird .

As girl is actually really rotting away and we see magots feeding on her on rotting body while she is still alive.

The last scene of the movie was really good, outstanding effects, I love when movies do these effect, there work really well.

Really good movie 7 out of 10

Patrick (1978)

This movie is very slow burning, it's take time to build up creepy feel to the movie,

Patrick sure did look really creepy and very scary at times even without moving!

I loved all the strange thigs he was doing to the others people in the movie, I thought was really good effect for the time.

I loved the way the movie ended, in one of the last scenes of the movie, I didn't see that coming but it did make Jump from my Chair.

Great story, Great effects and great acting from the whole cast

8 out of 10

Looked at trailer for remake, Guy who playing dose not look as scary and looks two young that this part.!

Open House (2010 I forgot that I saw this movie last week, I did pick it up pound shop

Josh and, Alice ) holds an open house to sell her home. Unknowing to her, a crazy young man named David as hide in the house, come out few hours after.

Also with even more twisted Sister, they both brother and Sister sleep togther in parts of this movie.

Most of the time, they just dice and slice friends of Alice who been kidnapped and trapped in the basement.

There were some very bloody moments in this movie but the whole movie was way to predicable

The whole movie just felt bland from start to end with some good looking and decent acting.

4 out of 10

Here another got for Pound as well

The Objective (2008)

A group of Special Ops Reservists on a mission in the harsh and hostile terrain of Afghanistan find themselves lost

This been on my watch list for time, I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this.

I found first of half of the movie very dull, it moved to slow , I Just could not get in the whole shooting.
    The second half of the movie, where things start to happen, one or two strange things happen , they are not sure what going.

Nor was I , I had not idea what going on, I wanted to wait untill to end find out what was all about.
    Again it just get more confusing as the movie goes on,

what was it? , what was last scenes about? .

Felt a bit annoyed with movie, felt that it didn't tell the whole story

another 4 out of 10

• Advertisement

Patrick stil lives (1980)

It's meant to be some kind of Italy sequel./remake to 1978 Patrick movie

Partick talking to dad who in car and then passing car Throws something out of it and makes his face bleed.
    Which sends him into a coma and then start to use is power to kill off everyone with telekinetic powers in that same building were he is being kept.

This movie well, it didn't take to long start, the movie way to sleazy, far to much nudity in this movie, I don't mind some.

Some of death scene were decent and some very bloody ones and but with to much nudity and some-what gory deaths.

The movie was not as creepy and 1978 one, Its spent to much time on others, I wanted more time with patrick.

I didn't really like the eye effects in this movie at all,

5 out of 10

Young, High and Dead (2013)

This indie movie form UK , it's Taken 5 years to make.
    With a name like that, well it did put me off until i went on IMBD , if you thinking this is horror comedy, you are way off.

It's actually very dark slasher movie, with some well know actors in UK, the main cast are all ex Soap actors, with Got Louisa Lytton who used to play Ruby in Eastenders , Hannah Tointon from Hollyoaks, and 3 main guys have all been Doctors, Corrie and Bill .

The plot is about bunch of teens go into the woods and get drunk and stoned , meanwhile there some killer also keeping a local missing girl in caged up.

The takes a very long time to get going, dose not really get going until after 50 minute mark of the movie.

When next morning they find them being chained up to tree and that last half hour were the fun really starts.
    There are some bloody death scene in this movie for Indie movie don't expect Guts and gore,

I thought the acting was decent, I would never of thought Ruby from Eastenders being the main scream girl in this movie, I thought her acting was bad In Eastenders.

Also think the movie ended to early wanted a little bit of aftermath of last 20 good decent minutes.

5 out of 10

Skinwalker Ranch (2013)

Here we go with yet another found footage movie, I seen some very bad ones this year like Unaware and others, I don't even what to mention, however I am clad to say this movie does not fit into the same place.

This turns out to be one of better Found footage movies that I have seen in a while. I thought it was really good.

I loved the open scenes of the movie as a 10 year old s boy, who seem to disappear in the farm on his Birthday after a blue flash of light and then something else appears is in the same places where the boy was standing. (This scenes it's self was better then the whole movie of Unaware)

A scientific research team investigates and documents the supernatural phenomena surrounding the disappearance of a cattle rancher's 10 year old son.

Normal this kinds of movies take a while to get going, we get to know people in 5-10 minutes.

I did not find this movie boring at all, as it didn't not take for strange thing to happen and there are a lot of strange stuff happens and it's not just one thing.

A lot various strange things happen in this movie, the only problem is that, there far too many different things happen, there no real memorable scenes in this movie, not enough time on them,

Acting was great from the whole cast, movie flowed really well and I loved it, as I said before the movie dose suffer as it's try to add too much into in short amount off time.

Really good and I had fun watching it, also the movie did make me Jump once 7 out of 10

The People Under the Stairs (1991)

This was first watch, I never seen it befoer, I saw for £1 in shop, so I said what the hell it's £1, you go wrong with that.

I heard a lot people saying this was really good horror movie, I was really looking forward to it.

At the end of the movie , My words were, woah that was one hell of a ride, one hell of crazy movie.

I was on edge of seat the whole time of the movie, I don't even think I took eyes of screen for second.

The movie flowed great nothing drag for to long, action scene didn't to long end and really enjoyed the movie came to end.

I found the movie really tense at times but one think that did annoy me, is the last scene of the movie.

All those people out side that house, never notice those strange looking people coming out the house. , That the only think that annoyed me in this movie.

The great was great, that boy sure could Fight!

I give this move 8 out of 10

Them (2006)

This was re-watch, I wasn't to keen on first time around, I think I did see Vacnacy before this and Eden lake both - with both of these movies were kind put together in way.

Again I felt the same with this movie, I thought it started of tense at first and the

it's stays on the same level for most of the movie, it never fully moves forward and I wasn't bored with it.

I thought it had noting to hold and I am not sure if were meant to shock and when it's reveled what was doing the stalking.

I wasn't shocked, I Know kids have been nasty but I do believe these think can happen, like some kids brought whole of UK to standstill few years back in riots, with a loss of two lives.

There were someting missing in this movie, there was edge enough, the trailer seem a lot edge of seat kind of thing.

I thought the acting was really good not great and I do think some of subs were bit off, on what was playing on screen.

I going give this 5 out of 10,.

I am doing a re-watching movies weekend, The movies that I have only seen onces and some of them, I have not seen in years!

I started from with

The Funhouse (1981)

I did not remember much from this movie, I loved the start of the movie was ace, I loved how he mocked the start of Halloween and Psycho.

Really great fun start to the movie, it's the middle part of the movie, lets the movie down a bit,
    and it's takes a while for the movie to get going again.

i really liked the rest of the movie, I thought that Mask was very decent, I didn't find him that scary but noise he made, make him sound a lot scary.

I would have hope for bloody deaths as this was 80's Slasher, overall, the kills was little let down,
    I liked how the movie came to end, Decent movie but Uneven at times.
    7 out of 10

The Clowhouse (1989)

This sure felt like this movie was made for kids. it was like Goosebumps episoed but not that good,

I just could not get into the movie, I did see the whole movie, I was bored most of the movie

I didn't find it creepy or scary at all and find those boys really annoying for most of the movie,

Someone scene were so stupid, a clown bangs his hair NOT his head on roof and knocked out cold, REALLY?

If you find Clowns scary, this might work for you but this didn't make me scared or even make me laugh.

Now I know why it's taking me this long to re-watch this movie

3 out of 10

The Burning (1981)

I did not know this movie was still banned in UK , I not sure why, It not much diffrent of other slashers movies that came out the around the same times, Thanks to Youtube, I Could re-watch this movie.

I think I saw this movie before I seen any of the Friday 13th movies, I loved the start of the movie, it was great, young boys make prank and then Prank goes wrong and caretaker, horribly burned and years later,

As years goes past, the same kids are back in camp and so is the caretaker, who waits and stalk for most middle of the movie, meanwhile, get teens messing around and fun camp while they being stalked.

It was a lot fun and as movies, (I think the one on you tube is the cut version ,I did not find as gory as I did back then but for it times, it some very good decent bloody death that loved.

Near later of half the movie, it's kind of loose the edge feel that most of the movie that made some scenes really tense but I was keen on ending, try to rush the ending.

Acting was decent from the whole 8 out of 10 Fun slasher movie.

Intruder (1989)

It's been really long time since, I seen this once, some of gore moment still stuck wit for years after the movie.

The movie start of not great, really odd badly done fight scene, the fight scence was bad ,it funny and dose make sure of the movie look a little outdated now.

Sooner then later, people are being killed by someone in the shop and the kills are best thing about this movie,

I loved all the great awesome gory death scenes in this movie, very gory and do not eat while watching this.

I did forget about the twist the movie, which was really well done, I don't think I have ever been shocked by same movie twice.

Was just me, when one boys being dragged by the killer, screaming and acting like girl are far to funny to take seriours, he sure had one the most gruesome kills in this movie.

Great gory deaths in this movie and the movie flowed fell but some of it done seem a little out dated now!

The acting was really good and some of bad acting is actually funny, so make movie even more enjoyable.

7 out of 10

Bad Taste (1987)
    This was another re-watch and I only seen once before, that was about 6 years ago.

I didn't remeber much about it, I thought there was very good decent gory moment in this movie, which I thought really good, for is first movie.

The effect were really good, very decent and fum to watch, I did think that the movie would have been more funny, then it was. I did laugh a few times.

Some of the other stuff. I Just felt it was silly and not funny. It dose seem a little outdated.

It's as not aged well at all, the acting, Well it's not great but it not bad, let's just it's suits the ,movie

5 out of 10

They Live (1988)
    I have only seen this movie once before as well,

I remember I wasn't to keen on it's back then.

I thought it was lot more better the second time around, I loved the plot the movie, I thought it was great , the pacing from the movie was really good.

It did not get boring at all and there some decent effects in this movie but I find a lot more funny then bad taste, I saw the night before

I loved the ending of this movie was very good and very clever and one best and funniest fight scene ever.
    The acting was really good in this movie

7 out of 10

Flight of the Living Dead (2007) Or Plane Dead , They should have kept that as the title.

I saw this when first came out online, back then it was called Plane Dead, I have not seen it since then,

I thought the movie started of little slow first, the action dose really kick off untill after 45 min mark, but before 30 min , you do get the infected person.

The Infected/Zombies make up effect were, not great, that looked bit odd, I wasn't to keen on yellow eyes, other then that didn't really look scary, some one just look funny not in a good way.

There are really good funny moment in this movie as some very good bloody moment as well, there a lot action in third act of the movie and none stop untill the very ended.

The acting it was not great but it's more then watch-able, I did not like how the movie ended at all.
    I really do hate those fake last scarce scenes, saw it's coming but it no were near as the worst zombie out there, it's just average zombie.

Silly and fun zombie not as fun as your first watch 5 out of 10 second watch

The Craft (1996)

Finally got to seen this movie for the first time, I had not seen it before, I heard a lot good comment about it,

I found the whole movie really good, it might not be scary or creepy but it's one of those fun horror movies, I liked the story of the movie and the pacing the was really good.

Some of the effects were decent and the acting was really good from the whole cast.

7 out of 10

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)

This plots sound a decent, it taken me years to see this cause, I heard nothing bad comments, I saw for 75p, So what the hell.

This started off like any normal slasher movie but then after first kill, that well movie suck so low, that could not get back up.

I found this to be one of most dullest slasher movies, seen, there was not tension, there deaths were all the same and very boring.

The main twist I did not get all, I didn't get it at all then try pick up right at end of the movie with few turns

The acting was decent but most of then annoy the hell out of you.

3 out of 10 really poor

Suspiria (1977)

I have seen this movie once before, it's been very long and I did forget how good it was.

After first 5- 10 mins of the movie, I was hooked, I love the every moment of those scenes.

There had grear eerie feel to them, with the way was shot and the music kinda of help in some part.

The eyes were creepy as well and very good decent bloody deaths at the start of the movie.

The rest of the movie was also so really good with decent effect throughout the the movie.

Some of deaths were feel, it kind of had omen vibe to it way and acting was really good but not great

There so music did annoy at the time, I don't think match those scenes if that that make sense.

I wish there more after the ending, I don't it the movie ends soon as the story ends.

Wanted to bit more of aftermath.

7 OUT OF 10

Stigmata (1999)

I thought I already seen movies once and could not remember anything from it before.

So I gave this another got, I must of this movie confused with another movie, how could i forget about everything in this movie, it was awesome movie.

I loved the movie started nice slow start with some strange happens and the movie flowed really well,

Some of those scenes were really well made, and sometime it's really powerfull scenes and scary at the same.

The whole movie strange good feel, it creepy at times and scary at times

The whole was a lot of fun to watch

8 out of 10 great movie

Idle Hands (1999)

*** This review may contain spoilers ***

This was another re-watch I saw one time, I not seen before, it was fun,

I forgot how fun this movie was, it was a lot fun, there action comic moment in this movie.

I really liked the plot of the movie,A hand be taken of demon that killed mum and dad.

There are crazy over the top silliness in this movie, which feel perfectly with the rest of the movie.

There some great gory and some really cool kills scenes, I loved the dead friends come back dead, was so funny.

The acting was great from the whole cast,

8 out of 10

Dead End (2003/I)
    This was yet another re-watch

I could not remember much from my first watch, only the last scenes were i felt confused,

I felt the movie flowed really well , it never drags or boring as most of the movie is driving on the road.

There other strange thing happening on the road, some strange women in baby in arms.

There are one spooky scenes and one little gross, rather bloody scenes.

I have some parts of the movie little funny at times, it nice mixture of dark story and some humour mixed, it works well with the movie.

The acting was great from the whole cast and yet, I still am puzzled with the ending of movie, I just don't get it!

7 out of 10

• Advertisement

This week, i have got chicken pox, finally catching up on some movies

Vampires (1998)

This is another re-watch, I had not seen for years and I brought early last night, still have got around to it until now.

This movie dose not take long at all , it goes straight into the vamps actions in first 5 to 10 mins

and I liked how the vamp were killed in this movie.

and I did not expect this movie to be as gory as it was, the party scenes in the movie, blood and guts were flying all over the place and the vampires them were decent and kind of creepy at times.

The acting was great from cast, as well effects and make up effects were really well done.

Movie was a lot of fun

7 out of 10

Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2004)

I really enjoyed other 2 in series, I had this few years, I tried to watch few times, could never really get into.

So yesterday , I deiced to watch in full for once and I still find it really hard to get into movie,

I wasn't bored with movie, i was watching it but I was not liked what I was seeing.,

There were some decent bloody and gory moments in this movie, it liked and I the werewolf looked in the movies, some decent effects.

I didn't enjoyed this ginger snap 3 as much as the other too.

5 out of 10

Feast (2005)

This was another re-watch and it second re-watch as well,

This movie didn't take long to start all, I liked as introducer everyone one by one and start of the movie,

So you know who they are before the actions start, which dose not take to long. at all,

The actions starts , it never really stops, there were very gory and some really gross out scenes that really enjoyed in this movie.

There were a lot of dark humour however I think it should of it been more funner and some scene felt to dark at times.

The creatures was really well, funny and enough you make jump when you seen it.

Also I did not like in some action scenes were the cameraman was moving far too fast in some scenes, I could not make out what was going on.

Acting great from the whole cast and I going to give this movie 7 out of 10

Advertisement