I can haz general discussion? 2!! - Page 251 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-09-2013, 23:16   #3751
aaabbbb

Is there anyone out there doing first year math , specifically Differential Calculus , MT101s that'd be willing to email me the notes posted on moodle for this weeks lectures ?!?!

I'm repeating so I can't register until Friday meaning I can't access the notes until then which is a right pain so if theres anyone willing to help me out it'd be greatly appreciated !

Last edited by aaabbbb; 21-09-2013 at 23:58.
Advertisement
21-09-2013, 23:19   #3752
andrew369

There is no rush in picking tutorial times and what not this early is there? I just looked through my moodle and have not a clue what is going on or how to pick specifics lol.
21-09-2013, 23:23   #3753
XxMCRxBabyxX
Forever Double Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaabbbb View Post
Is there anyone out there doing first year math , specifically Differential Calculus , MT101s that'd be willing to email me the notes posted on moodle for this weeks lectures ?!?!

I'm repeating so I can't register until Friday meaning I can't access the notes until then which is a right pain so if theres anyone willing to help me out it'd be greatly appreciated !
I'm having the same problem with law! Damn this late registration jazz!
21-09-2013, 23:26   #3754
Boeing777

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew369 View Post
There is no rush in picking tutorial times and what not this early is there? I just looked through my moodle and have not a clue what is going on or how to pick specifics lol.
No, but if there was a specific time you'd like/don't want to be left with then I would do it sooner rather than later.
21-09-2013, 23:27   #3755
aaabbbb

Quote:
I only know about first science but....

Usually the desirable tutorial times go fairly quick after they're released and you're allowed select one leaving only times not so favourable like Friday mornings for example.

This usually doesn't happen until the middle of next week though and you should be told in your first lecture on Monday when it'll happen and what to do(it's fairly straightforward tbh). So I wouldn't worry about it for the moment , but when you do have to pick I'd get up early that morning if I were you :L
Advertisement
21-09-2013, 23:30   #3756
andrew369

Quote:
I only know about first science but....

Usually the desirable tutorial times go fairly quick after they're released and you're allowed select one leaving only times not so favourable like Friday mornings for example.

This usually doesn't happen until the middle of next week though and you should be told in your first lecture on Monday when it'll happen and what to do(it's fairly straightforward tbh). So I wouldn't worry about it for the moment , but when you do have to pick I'd get up early that morning if I were you :L
Ah perfect then will just pick up the info first lecture and pick a time after that. Bit awkward at the moment though since I chose Music as a subject but figured out it is impossible to do due to compulsory ensembles of existential terror. Hope it doesn't reflect badly when I don't show up :/ .
21-09-2013, 23:40   #3757
aaabbbb

Quote:
Ah perfect then will just pick up the info first lecture and pick a time after that. Bit awkward at the moment though since I chose Music as a subject but figured out it is impossible to do due to compulsory ensembles of existential terror. Hope it doesn't reflect badly when I don't show up :/ .
What do you mean ?

As in you think it'll be too difficult for you to do that module or theres a timetable clash meaning you can't do it ?

Either way they prob won't even notice you're not there
21-09-2013, 23:44   #3758
andrew369

Quote:
What do you mean ?

As in you think it'll be too difficult for you to do that module or theres a timetable clash meaning you can't do it ?
You have to join an ensemble outside the department as part of a performance module. Only one I am eligible is for a men's choir which is impossible for me since I cannot sing a note and would kill anyone listening, and also practice finishes at 10pm which is very difficult for me since I commute. I was pretty much only taking the course for piano lessons but the hassle of that cancels it out lol.

Last edited by andrew369; 21-09-2013 at 23:48.
21-09-2013, 23:53   #3759
aaabbbb

Quote:
You have to join an ensemble outside the department as part of a performance module. Only one I am eligible is for a men's choir which is impossible for me since I cannot sing a note and would kill anyone listening, and also practice finishes at 10pm which is very difficult for me since I commute. I was pretty much only taking the course for piano lessons but the hassle of that cancels it out pretty much lol.
Ah I see , I was being rather airheaded and read , " compulsory ensembles of existential terror" as the name of a module

Note to self start reading things twice !

:L Yeah I'd just go buy piano lessons , much easier
Advertisement
21-09-2013, 23:55   #3760
andrew369

Quote:
Ah I see , I was being rather airheaded and read , " compulsory ensembles of existential terror" as the name of a module

Note to self start reading things twice !

:L Yeah I'd just go buy piano lessons , much easier
LOL nah not for music, could be a philosophy module though. And yeah I figured out I can get piano lessons off YouTube wwwaayyyy easier.
Thanks from:
22-09-2013, 00:05   #3761
marko93

When are 2nd year students allowed pick tutorials? Specifically maths

EDIT: Nevermind, 2 second search showed me.
Thanks from:
22-09-2013, 02:10   #3762
PopePalpatine

Yeah, if you could provide a link, that would be great.

Also, I have fúck-all money. I hope Streamline Coaches will except an IOU until my HEAR cheque is cleared!
Thanks from:
22-09-2013, 02:46   #3763
spartacus815

Registering on wednesday for my masters and still waiting on SUSI for grant conformation. If I don't pay half of the fees by wednesday and/or still haven't heard from SUSI, what do I do??
22-09-2013, 11:48   #3764
marko93

Pope, if you were talking to me, it tells you on moodle that we can only pick them from 9AM tomorrow!
22-09-2013, 12:19   #3765
thecomet

Does anyone know what the parking on campus will be like tomorrow?.. My first lecture isn't until 1 and don't really want to head down at 9 am if there will be a few parking spaces later.. Do people start clearing out around 1 or so?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion