Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-07-2013, 22:05   #91
Ziegfeldgirl27

No one?! Well I am beside myself. 2 weeks today until opening night! Can't wait!

I'm going to park in the car park at Jurys Inn Custom House, parked there before for an O2 concert and it was great. I am sure it always stays open a bit later for events at the O2 (their website says it closes at 10pm).

The show seems to be getting an amazing response in London. Can't wait until he gets to Ireland!
Advertisement
01-07-2013, 22:47   #92
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesleep View Post
I wonder who his support act is? My said this she thought she heard that it was Olly Murs but he's supporting Robbie Williams so it's doubtful. He would be great though.
Naturally 7 is one
02-07-2013, 00:39   #93
kryogen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegfeldgirl27 View Post
No one?! Well I am beside myself. 2 weeks today until opening night! Can't wait!

I'm going to park in the car park at Jurys Inn Custom House, parked there before for an O2 concert and it was great. I am sure it always stays open a bit later for events at the O2 (their website says it closes at 10pm).

The show seems to be getting an amazing response in London. Can't wait until he gets to Ireland!
Looking forward to it alright, but more excited about seeing Bruce again tbh, Tuesday night we going to Buble, staying in the Gibson which is ideal, hope he gives a good show
04-07-2013, 08:20   #94
DrPhilG

What's better, floor seats or tiered? I can get floor seats on stub hub, 10th row back, for £85.

Or 3rd row tiered section from Ticketmaster for €116.

04-07-2013, 08:32   #95
argentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhilG View Post
What's better, floor seats or tiered? I can get floor seats on stub hub, 10th row back, for £85.

Or 3rd row tiered section from Ticketmaster for €116.

Tiered section is better,you're too near to take in the whole show when you sit in the flats at least a bit back you have a wider view of the show
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-07-2013, 11:48   #96
DrPhilG

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentum View Post
Tiered section is better,you're too near to take in the whole show when you sit in the flats at least a bit back you have a wider view of the show
That was my thinking, but it's the wife's anniversary present and she wants the floor seats as they're more central so who am I to argue!
04-07-2013, 15:16   #97
wacotaco

You are a little bit away from the action in Tiers imo , Flats are very good when every actually stays seated. I have 2 spars for the Friday Gig if anyone is interested - Row D of the flats.
Thanks from:
07-07-2013, 13:24   #98
Ziegfeldgirl27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacotaco View Post
Flats are very good when every actually stays seated.
Don't think that's going to happen to be honest!
07-07-2013, 17:56   #99
Ziegfeldgirl27

Do you think they will have that 2nd stage in Dublin like they are using in the O2 London? Doesn't seem to me there will be enough room for it. I'd prefer if they didn't have a 2nd stage to be honest.
Advertisement
07-07-2013, 19:48   #100
ciaramc

Hope they have a second stage. They usually don't at the O2 in Dublin. Kelly Clarkson had a small stage in the middle though.
07-07-2013, 20:58   #101
Irish Aris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaramc View Post
Hope they have a second stage. They usually don't at the O2 in Dublin. Kelly Clarkson had a small stage in the middle though.
last year Rammstein had the two stages set-up, granted though the second one was quite small. So we might be lucky.
I wonder though, if this is the reason for the release of flat seating tickets on a later time. . .
07-07-2013, 23:09   #102
Ziegfeldgirl27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Aris View Post
I wonder though, if this is the reason for the release of flat seating tickets on a later time. . .

Because there will be a 2nd stage or there won't be? I can't figure it out.
08-07-2013, 15:56   #103
Irish Aris

Quote:
Because there will be a 2nd stage or there won't be? I can't figure it out.
yeah, me neither.
Normally I would think that there will be no second stage, thus the flat seating, but I could be wrong. It might have to do with the size of the second stage or the size/setup of the production in general.
08-07-2013, 17:30   #104
Sunny Dayz

Quote:

Friends of mine usually park in the Hueston staton car park for €8. I think it stays open until quarter to midnight and they get the Luas straight there and back. Only thing is to allow yourself enough time to get from O2 to car park.
08-07-2013, 20:34   #105
Ziegfeldgirl27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Dayz View Post
Friends of mine usually park in the Hueston staton car park for €8. I think it stays open until quarter to midnight and they get the Luas straight there and back. Only thing is to allow yourself enough time to get from O2 to car park.

The Jurys Inn car park closes at midnight for O2 concerts, plus it's right by the O2 and it is always a good quiet car park, relatively cheap too.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion