Music Lessons - Page 26 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-09-2012, 09:50   #376
noreen41

Looking for a piano teacher.

Hi I am looking for a teacher in the Limerick county area if possible. I have been playing all my life and have completed many of exams but want to keep going and get better at my playing. I am with the assioated board. If anyone knows of a teacher please please let me know. I need to find one fast.

Last edited by noreen41; 02-09-2012 at 10:16.
Advertisement
03-09-2012, 18:27   #377
carmcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa85 View Post
Piano teacher (starting out) available to teach for all exam boards. Currently studying for diploma.
Rates are 12euro per half hour and there are ten half hour lessons per term.

Located in Raheny, Dublin.

If interested send a pm and I will get back to you.
Hi there, I know this is an old thread but i'm just checking if you are still offering piano lessons in the Raheny area? I'm keen to start my 6 year old daughter. If so could you advise of rates/times etc please. If not are you able to recommend anyone else locally?
Many thanks
Caroline
08-09-2012, 14:47   #378
Lady Law

Hi, sorry I don't teach the associated board. Can't think of anyone at the min but I'f I do I will let you know. All the best.
09-09-2012, 21:43   #379
Jenny Wang

Flute and Piano Lessons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I'm offering flute and piano lessons, and mainly for fun and recreation.
Sepember starting.
All ages welcome.

Grange area in Athlone,Co.westmeath

If you are interested, please PM me for more details. you can mail me as well, and my e-mail is 916946107@qq.com

Thanks

Last edited by Jenny Wang; 09-09-2012 at 21:46.
19-09-2012, 11:10   #380
Corinthiangon

Hi everyone.
I am offering piano and music theory lessons in the Santry, Swords, and D7 areas both for fun and for completely RIAM practicle and theory exams. Lessons are available for all ages.
Can travel to students house. Lessons are available for 30, 45, or 60 mins.
PM for details =)
Advertisement
19-09-2012, 15:29   #381
piszton

Piano and Music Theory lessons - Citywest

Dear All,

I offer private lessons in Citywest, Saggart, Rathcoole and surroundings.
The lessons are held in the comfort of your own home, no time wasted on travelling.

All levels and ages are welcome from Beginners to Intermediate. My youngest student is 5 and the oldest is over 50, so really anyone can learn who has the genuine interest.
I often recommend 30 mins for beginners and 45 mins for Advanced.
I have over 15 years performance experience and have been teaching since 2006. All my students have achieved Honours and Distinction at their Royal Irish Academy practical exams.

Contact Christina by email to citywestmusic@gmail.com
Or phone 087 615 8324
19-09-2012, 16:46   #382
Nikki103

Piano and Flute Teacher Required

Hi all, I am looking for a piano and flute teacher for a part time position within our school in the Dublin/Meath area. Must be able to teach RIAM examinations. Position to start immediately. Please contact me if you would like to apply.
24-09-2012, 22:32   #383
TwoTokeTommy

Subject(s): Piano/keyboard, classical flute, tenor saxophone
Lessons in Students Home? Yes, or in my own home.
Contact Name: Sarah
Email: sarahjanehall_13@hotmail.com
26-09-2012, 17:31   #384
hannabanna

CLARINET LESSONS

I am looking for someone in the Newcastle West or as near to Newcastle West area who teaches Clarinet to children. I have a 9 year old boy interested in taking lessons in Clarinet. Replys please.
Advertisement
04-10-2012, 20:27   #385
ViolinABC

Violin  lessons

Hi everyone,

I'm offering violin and music theory lessons for RIAM exams or just for fun. All ages welcome. Lessons in my home in the Dublin 15 area/ Blanchardstown.
Phone: Marcella 087 9261980
12-10-2012, 10:48   #386
kpkid

Hi all
Im interesed in taking up the tin whistle again after a 20 year break. I also have 2 kids 7 years of age whom i want to get started on the whistle. Anyone in around the limerick area who might be able to give us a few lessons, i would love to hear from you. Contact ursulafox@hotmail.com

Last edited by kpkid; 12-10-2012 at 15:27. Reason: privacy
13-10-2012, 18:33   #387
lorrainekemmy

Hey I am interested in gettn some guitar lessons could you give me a ring it's Shane 0851042934 I'm in the monastetevin area can travel
15-10-2012, 22:17   #388
Tracyod

Hi everybody

Piano lessons available in Dublin 8 area, limited number of places available (Saturday mornings only).

Fully qualified with a Masters degree in Musicology and Performance. Over 10 years piano teaching experience teaching all grade levels from beginners to advanced diploma level.

Let me know if you are interested
03-11-2012, 11:40   #389
Kamellia

Violin Lessons

Violin Lessons in South Dublin

Subject(s): Violin
Lessons in Students Home? Yes
Contact Name: Camille
Email: mrs.camillebonnard[at]gmail.com (replace [at] with @ symbol)
Mobile: 0834029600

I can offer high quality violin lessons for all levels, beginners to advanced. I'm experienced in teaching both children and adults. I have an MMus in music performance (violin) and I'm a former member of the RTE National Symphony Orchestra in the First Violin section.
22-11-2012, 06:49   #390
asgrinds

Piano Lessons/Music Grinds

Subject(s): Piano Lessons/Music grinds (JC, LC, & 3rd Level)

Grinds in Students Home? Preferably in my own home, but willing to travel if not too far, or if student needs piano lessons.

Contact Name: Marti.

Email: afterschoolgrinds@gmail.com

Telephone: 085 7220030.

Fee: €35p/h

Qualified and experienced teacher available to give Junior & Leaving Cert Music grinds, 3rd Level grinds, and piano lessons. 15yrs grinds experience, and excellent previous results. Qualfications: B.Mus; Grad dip in Music, Masters. Also a qualified piano teacher (L.L.C.M). Graduate of R.I.A.M, and W.I.T, majoring in performance in Piano. Studied under Malcolm Proud. Detailed notes given for all aspects of your exams. Help also given for entrance exams to 3rd level Music courses. Registered with Teaching Council and up to date Garda vetting. Copies of all qualifications and references given to parents

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion