Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-11-2012, 06:49   #391
asgrinds

Piano Lessons/Music Grinds

Subject(s): Piano Lessons/Music grinds (JC, LC, & 3rd Level)

Grinds in Students Home? Preferably in my own home, but willing to travel if not too far, or if student needs piano lessons.

Contact Name: Marti.

Email: afterschoolgrinds@gmail.com

Telephone: 085 7220030.

Fee: €35p/h

Qualified and experienced teacher available to give Junior & Leaving Cert Music grinds, 3rd Level grinds, and piano lessons. 15yrs grinds experience, and excellent previous results. Qualfications: B.Mus; Grad dip in Music, Masters. Also a qualified piano teacher (L.L.C.M). Graduate of R.I.A.M, and W.I.T, majoring in performance in Piano. Studied under Malcolm Proud. Detailed notes given for all aspects of your exams. Help also given for entrance exams to 3rd level Music courses. Registered with Teaching Council and up to date Garda vetting. Copies of all qualifications and references given to parents
Advertisement
18-12-2012, 19:35   #392
glord

Banjo/Guitar Lessons(Meath/Westmeath area)

Banjo/Guitar Lessons(Meath/Westmeath area) Contact ; 085 140 8460

Last edited by glord; 18-12-2012 at 19:38.
03-01-2013, 11:38   #393
Sparkleh

Hi there,
I am looking for somebody to teach my 4 year old piano at home in Dublin 11. PM me if you are interested with your qualifications and rate.
Thanks
03-01-2013, 12:00   #394
conor_l

Have a recording studio space available for hire in city centre / D1 area for anyone who is looking for a central space for using for music production / piano / guitar / music lessons

Flexible rates and scheduling. PM me if interested
06-01-2013, 20:10   #395
padraig71

Guitar lessons, Co. Galway

Subject(s): Guitar and music theory
Lessons in Student's Home? No
Contact Name: Pat
Email: pat_hargan (at) hotmail.com or phone 086 3410372

Guitar and music theory tuition for RIAM and ABRSM grades or just for fun. Beginners welcome, minimum age 8 years old.
Advertisement
11-01-2013, 15:58   #396
Henwood

I think many folks in their retirement take up learning a musical instrument , violin or piano. What is the general opinion, is it harder for an older person to learn piano or violin? or does that depend on whether that person already has a background in music.
I would like to hear music tutors experiences of older folks learning. Are they usually successful?
15-01-2013, 21:15   #397
Bookywook

Piano teacher:Ratoath, Co. Meath

Qualified and experienced piano teacher available to give lessons in the Ratoath area. All ages and levels welcome.

Phone: 086 4546857
Email: deelittlemissy@yahoo.con
16-01-2013, 14:11   #398
Hardbreaks

Hi, I have been playing guitar for 14 years now. I am currently awaiting my result for ATCL Diploma in Classical Guitar Performance classical guitar. I hold a Grade 5 distinction in Music Theory and Grade 8 Distinction in Classical Guitar Performance with The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.

I have played in bands touring both the U.K and Ireland as well as a Top 30 single in the Irish Charts. My previous bands material can be hard at www.myspace.com/ideamotion

I have over 4 years teaching experience having taught in the Blanchardstown School Of Music aswell as a base of my own students.
Lessons can be arranged in Dublin City Centre and can also arrange calling to you.
Please contact for more details.

Cheers.
Tom
thomasjohnboland@gmail.com

17-01-2013, 13:18   #399
dublin guitar academy

Guitar lessons - group and one to one d1,d7,d9,d3 and other area

I have limited slots available for guitar lessons,
I currently tutor at a third level institute and run the dublin guitar academy.
We offer group lessons, lessons in your home and much more.
We cover grades 1 - 8 from trinity rockschool.

I have worked in association with bands like the darkness, rodrigo y gabriela, fozzy, 3 doors down over the years.

contact
dublinguitaracademy@hotmail.com
or
www.dublin-guitar-academy.com

Last edited by dublin guitar academy; 17-01-2013 at 13:20.
Advertisement
16-02-2013, 21:18   #400
hearthemusic

Piano Lessons available for all levels - Sandycove

Lessons in my own home and are on a pay-as-you-go basis. RIAM exams catered for. If interested, please contact me at rdohertypm@gmail.com
27-02-2013, 20:34   #401
Verena_Harp

Harp Lessons

Fully qualified and experienced harp teacher - I now have some spaces available! Preparation for exams, competitions - or just play for fun!

All levels and ages welcome.

Lessons in Students Home? Yes - can be arranged
Contact Name: Verena
Email: sheehan.v[ad]gmail.com

28-02-2013, 09:24   #402
Zaphodius

Guitar Lessons

John D’Arcy is a musician and guitar teacher. He performs in venues across the city as a solo artist and in collaboration with other musicians.

From his studio in Ballinteer he teaches to beginners, improvers, and intermediate levels in both small groups and one-to-one classes. What’s more is that John will travel to you if you cannot get to him - a definite advantage.

Students from 8 years old to 80 are welcome and with easy access via the M50 Ballinteer has proved a popular and easily reachable learning venue for students from Rathmines, Rathgar, Ranelagh, Dundrum, Churchtown, Rathfarnham, Sandyford, Knocklyon, Balally, Templeogue, Tallaght, Belfield, Blackrock, Foxrock, Kilmacud Kilternan, Milltown, Stillorgan, and Terenure.

As well as a preset syllabus for beginners and improvers, John will assess your playing ability and whatever playing level you have reached and take you on from that point. Guitar courses are tailored to suit the individual student’s needs. John also teaches for Rockschool grades.

For more details of the guitar lessons taught contact John at 085–832–2630.

http://www.johndarcymusician.com

31-03-2013, 18:28   #403
Dewdropdeb

Looking for classical violin teacher in Clonmel/South Tipp/North Cork for my six year old currently studying for her grade two exam. My husband is a concert pianist and I'm an opera singer so we have fairly high standards and would prefer someone well established and experienced who provides regular performance opportunities for the children and we would be willing to travel within reason. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks!
05-04-2013, 16:39   #404
ECF

Piano Lessons

Does anyone know where I could get piano lessons in Co Roscommon.

Thank you.
20-04-2013, 21:36   #405
Phil Gaynor

Drum Lessons Available Lucan area

I am a full time drum teacher and session drummer you can see my details at www.drumlessonscentre.com all lessons are 1-2-1 and all styles are covered - Rock, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Latin and many more.

I teach the Trinity Guildhall grades system. So if you are looking to learn how to read drum sheet music or just freshen up and add to your existing drumming standard or simply to learn drums for fun - get in touch and we can discuss your needs. I have several students who have sat drums in their leaving cert higher level music exam and have passed with honours.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion