Campus Room Allocation? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-06-2012, 13:46   #1
nmjw

Campus Room Allocation?

Hi,

I have applied to Rye hall and Village apartments. I got offered a place. I'm just wondering when will the residence office email me to tell me whether I got Rye or Village and allocate me my room? I heard it'll be before the 15th of July but just wondering when...

Thanks.
Advertisement
06-08-2012, 00:50   #2
Sophie_

Why don't you ask them? What are they gonna say huh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjw View Post
Hi,

I have applied to Rye hall and Village apartments. I got offered a place. I'm just wondering when will the residence office email me to tell me whether I got Rye or Village and allocate me my room? I heard it'll be before the 15th of July but just wondering when...

Thanks.
15-08-2012, 14:10   #3
XxMCRxBabyxX
Forever Double Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjw View Post
Hi,

Thanks.
When you pay online you should get the chance to download your campus agreement and it will tell you what room you have on that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion