Reading only one comic - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-06-2012, 02:06   #1
Foggy.nelson

Reading only one comic

Hi I used to read alot of comics which hard enough when u don't live near any of the main cities. But basically now all I read I'd daredevil, the rest don't interest me as much anymore. Batman inc. was the last straw really too many stories scattered around in alot of comics. Anyone else like this only read one or two characters
Advertisement
04-07-2012, 11:30   #2
marianeB

Well, reading only one comic makes me feel bored. I usually read more comic books in a day.
04-07-2012, 11:52   #3
Fysh

I find I buy collected editions more than single issues, partly because I don't find single issues a particularly rewarding proposition these days considering the cost and partly because I like being able to put things on bookshelves.
04-07-2012, 22:42   #4
o1s1n

I've been reading 2000AD every week since 1995 and it's still the only one I pick up on a regular basis.

Although there are loads of different characters and stories in it across loads of different genres, so I guess it's enough to keep me entertained!
Thanks from:
15-07-2012, 03:05   #5
Foggy.nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianeB View Post
Well, reading only one comic makes me feel bored. I usually read more comic books in a day.
I read plenty of comics that I'm not bored, there only daredevil tho
Advertisement
16-07-2012, 10:07   #6
gufnork
Closed Account

I recently re-discovered 2000ad again and am quite happy making it my only read at the moment, although I do check out the odd DC new 52 every now and again.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion