Boards.ie Official Server - Page 128 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-07-2012, 18:53   #1906
gavmcg92
Registered User
 
gavmcg92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak_United View Post
People really need to lighten up with the floating tree's.
They are an eye sore and are a result of downright laziness. The rules won't be changing any time soon.
gavmcg92 is offline  
Advertisement
09-07-2012, 19:43   #1907
MakaDonVeli
Registered User
 
MakaDonVeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavmcg92 View Post
They are an eye sore and are a result of downright laziness. The rules won't be changing any time soon.
Fair enough on a new server but no one is ever really on that much. Would understand if it was a new server.
MakaDonVeli is offline  
09-07-2012, 20:03   #1908
actuallylike
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak_United View Post
Fair enough on a new server but no one is ever really on that much. Would understand if it was a new server.
I'm on, so are loads of people. Dwindling figures doesn't mean people can just be lazy.

On a side note, think there's been some griefing on the back of Buttany's shop

actuallylike is offline  
09-07-2012, 20:40   #1909
Completionist
Registered User
 
Completionist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallylike View Post
I'm on, so are loads of people. Dwindling figures doesn't mean people can just be lazy.

On a side note, think there's been some griefing on the back of Buttany's shop

  • Multiple holes in walls(Not including windows)
  • Windows missing
  • Hole made in floor
  • Pistons placed inside
  • Redstone light placed inside
  • Fences missing
  • Pumpkins all gone
  • Water gone
Completionist is offline  
09-07-2012, 21:06   #1910
BlandKitten
Registered User
 
BlandKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greystones
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallylike View Post
I'm on, so are loads of people. Dwindling figures doesn't mean people can just be lazy.

On a side note, think there's been some griefing on the back of Buttany's shop
All LFSPovo and manning_lad, who are both permabanned now.
BlandKitten is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
09-07-2012, 21:26   #1911
nimrod86
Registered User
 
nimrod86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 560
Send a message via MSN to nimrod86 Send a message via Skype™ to nimrod86
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlandKitten View Post
All LFSPovo and manning_lad, who are both permabanned now.
Saw that manning_lad walking about and did say he was up to stuff!
nimrod86 is offline  
09-07-2012, 21:37   #1912
Conchir
Registered User
 
Conchir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dublin
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conchir View Post
Hey, could I be white listed please?

Username is Conchir64
Was this just missed, or is there something wrong?
Conchir is offline  
10-07-2012, 00:18   #1913
AirBiscuit
Registered User
 
AirBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mayo
Posts: 677
Send a message via Skype™ to AirBiscuit
I feel like coming on the server for a few minutes to build artificial floating trees in weird places (like inside buildings) with a shears to annoy everyone.
AirBiscuit is offline  
10-07-2012, 00:19   #1914
nimrod86
Registered User
 
nimrod86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 560
Send a message via MSN to nimrod86 Send a message via Skype™ to nimrod86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botulism View Post
I feel like coming on the server for a few minutes to build artificial floating trees in weird places (like inside buildings) with a shears to annoy everyone.
Come on for a bit, want to show you something
nimrod86 is offline  
Advertisement
10-07-2012, 00:34   #1915
AirBiscuit
Registered User
 
AirBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mayo
Posts: 677
Send a message via Skype™ to AirBiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod86 View Post
Come on for a bit, want to show you something
I would but minecraft won't work on my laptop anymore
AirBiscuit is offline  
10-07-2012, 00:34   #1916
nimrod86
Registered User
 
nimrod86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 560
Send a message via MSN to nimrod86 Send a message via Skype™ to nimrod86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botulism View Post
I would but minecraft won't work on my laptop anymore
Damn, that sucks! FIX IT!!
nimrod86 is offline  
10-07-2012, 00:37   #1917
AirBiscuit
Registered User
 
AirBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mayo
Posts: 677
Send a message via Skype™ to AirBiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod86 View Post
Damn, that sucks! FIX IT!!
Can't. This laptop has just about had it at this stage.
AirBiscuit is offline  
10-07-2012, 09:28   #1918
Kenno90
Registered User
 
Kenno90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botulism View Post
Can't. This laptop has just about had it at this stage.
My computer has crashed several times and its only ever happened playing minecraft, at one stage thought the laptop was broken for good.

Using Java 64bit seemed to fix the problem for me , at least i hope so
Kenno90 is offline  
10-07-2012, 10:04   #1919
Mycroft H
Registered User
 
Mycroft H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenno90 View Post
My computer has crashed several times and its only ever happened playing minecraft, at one stage thought the laptop was broken for good.

Using Java 64bit seemed to fix the problem for me , at least i hope so
Have you tried Java 7?

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ads/index.html

Runs a bit smoother for me compared to 6.
Mycroft H is offline  
10-07-2012, 12:46   #1920
Xenon560
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 369
I have had problems recently too. It would just suddenly close and sometimes I would get Java errors of my PC having low memory when nothing else is open.
Xenon560 is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search