Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-04-2012, 16:12   #1
Captain Moonlight

Bootcamp Waterford/Tramore

Does anyone know of a Saturday morning Bootcamp in Waterford?
There used to be one in the Peoples Park but I think it finished.
Advertisement
12-04-2012, 14:00   #2
batm!ke
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Moonlight View Post
Does anyone know of a Saturday morning Bootcamp in Waterford?
There used to be one in the Peoples Park but I think it finished.
I could be wrong but I half-remember a friend of mine doing some sort of bootcamp fitness on Saturday mornings in Balance Fitness next to Supermacs on the Dunmore Road. I'll check it out with her next time I see her.
14-04-2012, 20:47   #3
ladymac

There's a kettlebells class in the Park on a Saturday morning that's similar to bootcamp, it's also on Wednesday evenings I think- there's a facebook page called Focus on Fitness if you want more information (I hope it's ok to mention the name- sorry to mods if it isn't).
15-04-2012, 09:40   #4
wsopchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymac View Post
There's a kettlebells class in the Park on a Saturday morning that's similar to bootcamp, it's also on Wednesday evenings I think- there's a facebook page called Focus on Fitness if you want more information (I hope it's ok to mention the name- sorry to mods if it isn't).
Kettlebells in the park on a Saturday morning.??..Any idea what time and do you need your own kettlebell or do they supply them for you,( not on Facebook to find out sry) Have to say there a savage piece of trainig kit.
15-04-2012, 10:24   #5
ladymac

It's on at 10am and you don't need to bring anything. It's a guy called Martin Kirwan who runs it- he brings all different weight kettlebells, along with TRX bands, medicine balls, exercise balls, mats etc. I'm nearly sure it's still running on a Saturday, it definitely is on a Wednesday evening- I'll PM you his number if you want to get on to him directly.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 10:41   #6
vegas elvis

+ 1 on Martin Kirwan / Focus on fitness. He gives a great work out, he practices what he preaches too
He uses this facebook page as his website. It has his number, class times & location etc:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Foc...43370605761286
Thanks from:
15-04-2012, 22:52   #7
Six down...

Joined the kettlebells class, it's an intense workout and something different worth trying!!
07-07-2012, 09:56   #8
vegas elvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizar View Post
I have looked and found a website for Martin's classes www.focusonfitness.co but doesn't mention price, does anyone know how much the classes are?

Think he's €5 per class. Didn't know he had a website. Love the "before" picture

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion