Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-06-2012, 12:04   #1
Woodend warrior

Cycling Jerseys.

Does anyone know where I can get cycling jerseys printed up with a club logo. We need the jerseys supplied as well ? Our club is situated in Blessington Co Wicklow.
Advertisement
25-06-2012, 12:32   #2
Speedmerchant

Try spin11. Just got a custom strip from them. Nice design and quality.
Don't know how much it cost.
25-06-2012, 13:51   #3
doozerie

Cofides/Carvalho is another option. My club kit comes from them and although I haven't worn the shorts very often I've found them fairly good when I have done. The jerseys are fine too although it's a bit harder to accurately determine the quality there over a short period of time.

Beware of sizing though, whichever supplier you go with, as they are likely to be as haphazard as some of the big name companies - as an example, my Cofides kit is small but it's a bit smaller than some Castelli kit that I have (which has a reputation for small fit in its own right). I've no idea how much the Cofides kit actually costs, the minimum order size, the lead times, etc., I'm afraid, as I'm not involved in any of that.
25-06-2012, 14:20   #4
Woodend warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedmerchant View Post
Try spin11. Just got a custom strip from them. Nice design and quality.
Don't know how much it cost.
Thanks. That name, spin 11 has been mentioned to me already so I'll give them a call. Thanks again
25-06-2012, 14:27   #5
Woodend warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozerie View Post
Cofides/Carvalho is another option. My club kit comes from them and although I haven't worn the shorts very often I've found them fairly good when I have done. The jerseys are fine too although it's a bit harder to accurately determine the quality there over a short period of time.

Beware of sizing though, whichever supplier you go with, as they are likely to be as haphazard as some of the big name companies - as an example, my Cofides kit is small but it's a bit smaller than some Castelli kit that I have (which has a reputation for small fit in its own right). I've no idea how much the Cofides kit actually costs, the minimum order size, the lead times, etc., I'm afraid, as I'm not involved in any of that.
That's somewhere to start. The size issue is important. It seems to a regular problem that S,M,L and XL varies depending on the company producing the kit. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
Advertisement
25-06-2012, 14:46   #6
doozerie

You might get further responses if you have your thread moved from the adverts forum into the main cycling forum - I believe there are several people that have gone through a similar process to yourself that may be able to help and they may not spot your thread in this sub-forum.
25-06-2012, 15:18   #7
Woodend warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozerie View Post
You might get further responses if you have your thread moved from the adverts forum into the main cycling forum - I believe there are several people that have gone through a similar process to yourself that may be able to help and they may not spot your thread in this sub-forum.
Will do. Thanks
26-06-2012, 09:12   #8
mirv

I'm pretty sure the ROAR jerseys from last year were made by Spin11, but I'm not entirely sure. Tom himself has one of those.
29-06-2012, 08:20   #9
Beasty
Searchin' for segments ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodend warrior View Post
Will do. Thanks
Moved from cycling adverts

OP, press the "report post" button or PM one of the mods if you need something like this doing - we simply don't have the time to look through every thread

Thanks
Advertisement
29-06-2012, 10:45   #10
Rovi
Closed Account

Another Irish outfit: Watt Custom
30-06-2012, 11:46   #11
Woodend warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovi View Post
Another Irish outfit: Watt Custom
I'll try that. Thanks
30-06-2012, 11:48   #12
kincsem
Closed Account

http://www.velotec.ie/euro/
20-11-2012, 07:59   #13
cnocsibean

Hi,
Hope this is not too late but our club got great value from
www.higearcyclingjerseys.com

really great quality stuff
20-11-2012, 10:16   #14
godtabh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincsem View Post
The latest boards jersey order went through them. Due to be delivered at the end of this month which would be a 4 week turn around
20-11-2012, 14:47   #15
shaka

Malley sports.com do all kind sports gear including cycling gear, looking at club hoodys from them but haven't bought their cycling gear yet- have seen few clubs wearing it .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion