Turkey Sausage - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-05-2010, 13:50   #1
Lornen

Turkey Sausage

I hope this thread hasn't been made before, but I wanted to know if anyone knew any shops in Ireland that stocked Turkey sausage. I know they aren't the healthiest of things but they said to be a nice alternative to the beef and pork varieties of sausage.
I've never tried them so I thought it would be a nice change, opinions on turkey sausages would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
15-05-2010, 13:54   #2
StandardAngel

Tesco and Superquinn stock them, Ballyfree make them, they make chicken sausages and turkey rashers too!
Thanks from:
15-05-2010, 14:01   #3
Lornen

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardAngel View Post
Tesco and Superquinn stock them, Ballyfree make them, they make chicken sausages and turkey rashers too!
Thank you very much! I haven't tried anywhere yet as I am not in town but after work I'll have a look in Tesco! I live in Sligo so hopefully they will stock them here aswell as bigger areas like Dublin.
16-05-2010, 21:49   #4
terlywerly
Closed Account

Their turkey rashers are fantastic! Only 26 calories per slice and just as nice, if not nicer than traditional rashers. I sometimes have 2 between 2 slices of Weight Watchers brown bread if I'm looking for something sandwich-like that isn't too calorie heavy.
16-06-2010, 14:22   #5
Miss Fluff
Closed Account

I live in Dublin 4 and have not been able to find turkey or chicken rashers or sausages in Tesco in Sandymount or either of the Tescos in Baggot Street (both of which are useless anyway!) Any other ideas?
Advertisement
11-06-2012, 09:07   #6
JessieJames

BALLYFREEE

sorry to drag up an old thread, saves making a similar one though, i have been looking for these ballyfree turkey sausages/rashers/products for the last month or so all over dublin 2/4 and can't find them for the life of me have even emailed ballyfree with no response, can anyone that does purchase them or knows where they are sold around dublin 2/4 or town share the secret please thanks
11-06-2012, 10:56   #7
brophya2007

My local Supervalu does them, just bought the turkey rashers yesterday but I'm in Limerick
11-06-2012, 13:44   #8
JessieJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by brophya2007 View Post
My local Supervalu does them, just bought the turkey rashers yesterday but I'm in Limerick
nice nice as much as i wanna buy them i don't think i will trek to Limerick (yet) i used to be able to get them in most tesco's around but honestly havn't been able to find them in years
11-06-2012, 16:50   #9
Pretty Polly

Tesco on Parnell Street does them.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
11-06-2012, 21:53   #10
JessieJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Polly View Post
Tesco on Parnell Street does them.
thanks so much, was in that way today, its probably the ONLY tesco i havn't tried

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion