1. What is your budget? €800-€1000 tops.
2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? General PC use & coding work etc. Also some gaming. I currently play EVE Online and I would like to be able to play first person shooters if I want. I am not one to be mad about super high graphic settings or the like.
3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No
4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No
5. Do you need a monitor? No
5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? I currently have a viewsonic VX2239WM which is a 22" screen with 1920 * 1080 resolution. I would like in the future to have the option of hooking up a second similar spec screen.
6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Keyboard
7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes
8. How can you pay? I can do any of them three.
9. When are you purchasing? Very soon
10. If you need help building it, where are you based? I will probably go the prebuilt route.
I was originally going to give building the PC myself a go but due to me needing it pretty soon and how busy I am I will probably get it built. I have a few questions.
Is it the norm now for most motherboards to at least have a couple USB3.0 connections.
Is it also the norm for motherboards to have Gigabit ethernet ports.
When graphics cards have a hdmi port does it actually give out audio or would it have to be hooked up to the audio on the card somehow.
Is it easy to pay hardwareversand using internet banking.
To get them to build it for you it is €20 right?
I know more or less nothing about picking out components so I will leave it up to some kind soul that is willing to help me. A couple of notes though. I would like a 128GB SSD as my main drive and maybe 1TB normal secondary drive. As I mentioned I would prefer it to have USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet. I don't care too much about the case, looks wise. Something functional will be fine. I know I mentioned I need a keyboard but I would assume it is not a good idea to get one from Germany. If you could point me in the right direction to get a basic enough one with comfort being the most important. Still will have to come out of the €1000 limit though.
Thanks a million in advance.