The Billy Meier UFO case Switzerland - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-05-2012, 02:32   #31
bergheim

Dyer,

The original German is placed underneath. If you run it through a Google translator or a PROMPT, Babylon or Microsoft translator for that matter, you will not get the translated English text I presented above. That alone proves I have not done a copy paste from an electronic translator as you accuse me of. Those electronic translators are simply not accurate enough. I am amazed you were not able to spot that. The reason why I have placed the German text beneath is that you can do your own translation and chose the expression or words you think fit best. That is if you think mine is not good enough or contain an error. A person living in NZ or Australia might go for a word or expression different to a person living in India, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Canada or the US. Also when I spoke to Freddy at Center I spoke to him in German. Same with Eva and Gilgamesha and several others there belonging to the Gründer fraction as they found it difficult to speak English.

Billy Meiers’s spiritual teaching has nothing to do with Vril. By the way the Wikipedia sources’ you refer to are unreliable as references. A reason why, for example school kids are not allowed to use wiki sources as references in school project. They often contain errors because anybody can edit them.
Advertisement
20-05-2012, 03:57   #32
dyer
Closed Account

/me slaps you in the face

wake up.
20-05-2012, 04:22   #33
hellboy99

The Billy Meier UFO Hoax:

http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home...-hoax-mega-con
20-05-2012, 13:03   #34
Star Lord
Star-Lord, man! The legendary outlaw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy99 View Post
^ debunks almost everything about this tbh.

[/story]
22-05-2012, 15:47   #35
squonk

Send a message via MSN to squonk Send a message via Skype™ to squonk
Gaudon = One Who Rides With Joy. I'd say there'll be a fair few Gaudons out and about over the weekend, hammered and looking for a score

Seriously! I'm amazed too that these lot aren't showing up these days. Heck, what's their problem in general. If they're knocking around, why not just make themselves known on a more tangible basis?

Sounds like a hoax and a handy living for a bunch of layabouts at some centre who wouldn't get a job anywhere else if they weren't peddling their nonsense!
Advertisement
23-05-2012, 08:09   #36
bergheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyer View Post
/me slaps you in the face

wake up.

Dyer,

I owe you a reply as to what makes Billy Meier’s spiritual teaching different to what found in other organisations on the Continent. So I have looked around and found a few lines in Das Buch OM (Omfalon Murado) which Meier published in 1987. In a nutshell these lines pretty much defines the spiritual teaching of Billy Meier The so called Geisteslehre. It is printed in one of the very first pages in this book under a chapter called Erklärungen 3. It goes as follows: Part quote

“The spiritual teaching (teaching-letters)
The spiritual teaching letters were written by Billy, where in part additional and extended information was provided to him by the Plejarans. Billy dictated nearly all the teaching letters on tape, and over an extended period of time, a familiar sound was heard of him speaking on tape in his office. Even the last teaching letters, which he still after his accident prepared, as painstakingly as it also was for him, he spoke on tape. The teaching letters serve the extensive explanation of the most important relations in the spiritual teaching. However, they also include the introduction and tutorial in the various procedures and the way of using intuition, self-hypnosis and hypnosis, meditation, as well as human self-knowledge and self-enquiry. Furthermore, the spiritual teaching clarify about belief and superstition (The Book of Moses 6. – 12.), as well as about the principal heresies and misunderstandings in relation to spiritual issues.

German original

“Geisteslehre (Lehr-Briefe)
Die Geisteslehr-Briefe wurden von Billy geschrieben, wobei ihm teilweise von den Plejadiern zusätzliche und erweiternde informationen und Angaben gemacht wurden. Billy diktierte fast die gesamten Lehrbriefe auf Tonband, und über längere Zeit hinweg war es ein vertrautes Geräusch, ihn in seinem Büro auf Band sprechen zu hören. Selbt den letzten Lehrbrief, den er noch nach seinem Unfall ausarbeitete sprach er, so mühevoll das für ihn auch war, auf Band. Die Lehrbriefe dienen der umfassenden Erklärung der wichtigsten Zusammenhänge in der Geisteslehre. Sie beinhalten aber ebenso auch die Einführung und Anleitungen in die verschiedensten Praktiken und Anwendungsform der Intuition, der Selbsthypnose und Hypnose, der Meditation, sowie der Selbsterkennung und Selbstergründung des Menschen. Im weiteren klärt die Geisteslehre auf über Glauben und Aberglauben (6. – 12. Buch Mose) , sowie über die wichtigsten Irrlehren und Missverständnisse in Bezuge auf geistige Belange.”

Billy drew information from three sources when he wrote the Geisteslehre Briefe:

Spiritual planes

Messages he received from two higher spiritual planes.

His own memory bank (Akashic records)

The average person unconsciously receives impulses from this memory bank. Billy claim the ability to search and retrieve this information in a conscious way. From his own memory bank, also called the Akashic Records. He simply retrieved information learned over previous incarnations. Information stored there from way back in ancient times. From a number of lifetimes, when he carried out the same task.

The extra-terrestrials

Through numerous contacts with the extra-terrestrials. Some of these contacts were verified to take place by witnesses standing a certain distance from the landing place where Billy met up for conversation with them. A lot of spiritual information was delivered through these contacts.

The spiritual teaching is nothing new, but instead millions of years old. Billy’s spiritual teaching has two purposes;

Clarify all the misconceptions of the old and bring forth the new.

The spiritual teaching letters is not meant for in-depth study of the old erroneous teaching. But to take a look at them as in clarify. Hence the word aufklären is used where the Book of Moses 6.-12. is mentioned. Which means clarify in English. I does not mean study. Hence the student is not meant to receive and spend years to study in details hundreds of photo copied pages from Das Buch Mose 6.-12. in German Gothic.
23-05-2012, 12:54   #37
squonk

and just when I thought this couldn't turn into any more of a pile of BS, reincarnation rears it's head as well as memories from past lives. Aw come on! Seriously????
Thanks from:
26-05-2012, 05:57   #38
tonybodhran

bergheim unfortunately you are wasting your time debating with people who are relying on the information they get from reading thebiggestsecret billy meier hoax. As you well know it's full of errors and outright lies from many sources. You have to do a lot more digging around to find the actual truth, I was researching the case for three years including a trip to Switzerland before I realised how much bull**** there is put up on the internet about the case being a hoax, any idiot can read an internet page and think they know everything about a subject, the truth is much harder to come by. If anyone wanted to they can research the real case by looking for a torrent on isohunt about Billy Meier, there is over 20gb of data on the case,including the complete original investigation done in the 1970's plus all the surviving videos and pictures writings etc.. read through that lot first before taking the word of people with a vested interest in debunking Meier. I won't be posting anything else up about this as it's pointless. Don't believe anything, figure it out for yourself.
28-05-2012, 13:16   #39
squonk

I haven't read the Billy Meier stuff, I haven't read the anti-Billy Meier stuff. I've relied on what I've read and seen here and I'm frankly not very convinced! How come these aliens seem to have dropped off the face of the earth since the 70's? How come they only showed themselves to Billy Meier who sounds like a narciscistic nutjob instead of picking a bunch of people from several continents? Why put all their eggs in one basket so to speak if they were really that intent on making a connection to the wider world? Why haven't they shown up on more recent times when video & audio technology has moved on so much and even the concept of beings on other worlds has become far more widely accepted and isn't quite the novelty it was in the late 70's when Star Trek & Star Wars were strange new things? In fact, they've made the whole job of announcing their presence far harder now because of this case, people will automaticaly think there's some hoax at play. With more sources and sightings perhaps spread over decades, the case would be far stronger. I'm sure if they're intelligent enough to build personal ray guns, they can figure that one out. Perhaps they just like swiss choccy?
Advertisement
28-05-2012, 15:59   #40
Myrddin
Category Moderator

Occams Razor really, it's far more probable that this whole story is just made up. The 'evidence' & in particular the photos, don't do the story any credence at all.
28-05-2012, 19:16   #41
Star Lord

The whole "flying in a way that appears fake to create more controversy" thing was the nail in the coffin for this for me tbh.
Thanks from:
29-05-2012, 08:48   #42
bergheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by squonk View Post
and just when I thought this couldn't turn into any more of a pile of BS, reincarnation rears it's head as well as memories from past lives. Aw come on! Seriously????
squonk,

There is logic in reincarnation. Nature works in an on/off cycle. As in summer and Winter, day and night. Over a 24 hour period we are over one period awake and over one period asleep.

This is similar to how reincarnation is explained in this material. A certain period one is alive as being incarnated. One then dies and spend a certain time in the beyond before a new incarnation takes place. This cycle continues repeatedly. By this evolution is achieved.

Scientific evidence there is not, but that is also a matter of what we are able to measure. The evidence we are able to gather is largely confined to the physical, coarse matter domain.
The Plejarans extra-terrestrials claim that with their advanced science they can measure far more than we can, penetrating into the realm of fine matter.

On several occasions, according to the notes, Meier was given information from the extra-terrestrials about previous and future incarnations of group members and others. On one occasion this information was also checked out.

That occasion is connected to contact 53 on 27th of May 1976. It is related to two men named Bertossi and Arends. Both men sent Billy foul letters and started a savage campaign against him and his extra-terrestrial contacts.

Semjase told Billy that she checked out their previous life. In their old personality they did not lead a happy life either. And in their new personality they progressed little.

Their stay in the beyond was too short, hence they carried with them parts of their previous personalities, because their comprehensive consciousness block reincarnated too early and pulled out too much old information from the memory bank.

Semjase then goes into details about their previous life. Bertossi lived previously as August Wilhelm and he was born in the year 1867. Arends previous personality was a man named Albert Ziehten who was a hairdresser of trade.

So Albert Ziehten was a hairdresser and at the same time he was also a publican in a tavern in a place called Elberfeld in Rheinland, Germany. Albert Ziehten was married since the year 1871 with a woman named Maria Herkel.

There is a long story here with many details provided by Semjase which I will not go into. But to make it short both men were low life and one of them became a murder. Semjase also mentioned a court case in ELBERFELD spanning from 28. Januar 1884 until 2. Februar 1884 where Albert Ziehten was sentenced to death for a murder he did not commit.

The real murderer was August Wilhelm who worked as a hairdresser apprentice in Ziehten’s business at the time. He was only 16. One day when Ziehten was away on travel, the young Wilhelm tried to rape Ziehten’s wife. She put up resistance and he ended up murdering her in a blind rage.

Afterwards he blamed the murder on her husband Albert Ziehten who was wrongfully convicted. The real murderer of Maria Herkel was August Wilhelm. Albert Ziethen’s death sentence was later converted to time in jail. He died after spending 25 years in jail.
After Semjase gave Billy this information, Billy then told her he would check if there were records of this. A task he gave to Guido Moosbrugger. There are here several photo copies of the correspondence Guido initiated and received printed in the German contact notes (page 172-180 Block 2)

The photocopies reveal that Guido contacted a Lawyer in Kempten / Allgäu who forwarded the inquiry which he addressed to the president of the regional court in Wuppertal where he presented his client as being Guido Moosbrugger holding the position of school principal and who for scientific reasons would like information about Albert Ziehten who on the 2.2.1884 was sentenced to death.

He also added that Albert Ziehten was a hairdresser and publican and also an owner of a tavern in Elberfeld. The enquiry forwarded by the lawyer on behalf of Moosbrugger is dated 16 June 1976.

Reply comes back dated 21 June 1976 from the president of the regional court in Wuppertal. He advised that according to law, cases of death- and life sentences are all archived. He advised that the request has been passed on the office of public prosecutions.

On the 2nd of July 1976 the reply comes back from this office, Hauptstaatsarchiv 4 Düsseldorf, Schloss Kalkum adressed to Guido’s lawyer in Kempten. The office of public prosecutions confirmed that the documents related to the death sentence of Albert Ziehten is located in the central state archive Düsseldorf consisting of 22 files in total (Rep. 5/578-599).

In these files there is an essay by Paul Lindau “who is the murderer” (The monthly publication “Nord und Süd” Bd. 44, 1888). The detective story by G. Höker “ Der Zuchthausgefangene Albert Ziehten”, Berlin, Weichert-Verlag, which are not present here, is probably based on press reports at the time, the office further states in the letter. The files could be viewed by Moosbrugger during opening hours of the central state archives , Zweigarchiv Schloß Kalkum betwen 08.00 and 18.00

So this person did exist and the details matched the detailed information Semjase provided to Meier about Arends previous incarnation as being the person Ziehten.

Of course the possibility exists that Meier knew this information beforehand. But I don’t think so. Because this case follow a pattern, and cannot be viewed in isolation.

I think it would be near impossible task for Billy to try and give proper evidence of whether he knew or did not know any information beforehand. Wherefore one must also look at other occasions in the case of where similar type evidence was demonstrated. And that certainly exist. The case I find most impressive in regards to evidence given in this category (spiritual nature), happened two years later, in 1978.

An occasion deliberately picked by Billy and the Plejarans in my opinion for the reason it was a good occasion where evidence could easily be provided and checked out.

That occasion was related to the passing of Pope Paul VI. It started in contact 108 held the 1st of June 1978. In this contact Billy meet up with Ptaah. Upon request Ptaah verified Billy’s own probability calculation that Pope Paul VI would die in his summer residence at Castell Gandolfo on the 6th of August 1978 at 20.40 and 13 seconds in the evening.

What is worth noting here is that Ptaah told Billy they knew this exact time years earlier. They found out through an apparatus based analysis. So they used advanced technology to get this information. They also knew the place he would die, Castell Gandolfo. And they knew other circumstances related to his passing.

Contact 113 is the day when it all takes place. This contact is dated 6th of August 1978 at 20.31 o’clock in the evening. The exact time when Billy entered the beam ship, since he was teleported on-board.

The timing is important in this contact. He started preparing for the contact about 3,5 hours before the pope passed away. By taking a bath and changing to clean cloths. Only 9 minutes prior to the time the pope died, he walked out the kitchen door and vanished.

The only trace he left was 3 footsteps in the wet mud, with the fourth footstep missing.
45 minutes later he telephoned from Gasthaus Krone in Elgg. A distance 16 kilometres away. A distance it was impossible for him to walk by foot or to get to with any combination of public transport available in the area.

The rain was pouring down, and Billy’s only means of transportation was his moped, but it was parked at his house according to the witness reports.

So Billy and the extra-terrestrials here used two means to prove they knew details about when a future event would take place. An event they also watched in real time on viewing screens on board the craft. Billy later provided details about the circumstances surrounding the death of the Pope to Wendelle Stevens.

Timing: Preparing 3,5 hours before and vanishing 9 minutes before.
Distance: He was dropped off 16 km away. Impossible to walk by foot within the short time given.

There were 4 witnesses present when this happened. They saw Billy leave, and they also picked him up by car from the guest-house where he was waiting for them after the contact had ended.

Two of them wrote a witness statement. One of them was the investigator Wendelle Stevens. Both statements are in details. They stated the exact times when it all happened (Zeugenbuch 2001(Witness book) Page 208-212 W.Stevens and p. 213-214 J.Bertschinger)

Looking at this and other evidence in combination with what Guido Moosbrugger found; This is what I think:

I think the Plejaran extra-terrestrials are able to find out previous incarnations and estimate future ones. I think Semjase did find out details about the previous incarnations of Bertossi and Arends and told Meier her findings. I think Moosbrugger did an honest investigation and discovered that the information Semjase provided matched the records in the old archives.
29-05-2012, 21:05   #43
tonybodhran

Quote:
Originally Posted by squonk View Post
I haven't read the Billy Meier stuff, I haven't read the anti-Billy Meier stuff. I've relied on what I've read and seen here and I'm frankly not very convinced! How come these aliens seem to have dropped off the face of the earth since the 70's? How come they only showed themselves to Billy Meier who sounds like a narciscistic nutjob instead of picking a bunch of people from several continents? Why put all their eggs in one basket so to speak if they were really that intent on making a connection to the wider world? Why haven't they shown up on more recent times when video & audio technology has moved on so much and even the concept of beings on other worlds has become far more widely accepted and isn't quite the novelty it was in the late 70's when Star Trek & Star Wars were strange new things? In fact, they've made the whole job of announcing their presence far harder now because of this case, people will automaticaly think there's some hoax at play. With more sources and sightings perhaps spread over decades, the case would be far stronger. I'm sure if they're intelligent enough to build personal ray guns, they can figure that one out. Perhaps they just like swiss choccy?
You haven't read the Billy Meier stuff but you are not convinced....jebus..that's my point, Read through the information collected for over 40 years and you will understand why everything was done in the way it was and it's perfectly logical. This is the whole point of it, you actually have to do some work and figure it out, no one is going to do it for you or save us or land on the white house lawn and cure our problems for us. You can take a piece here and there and say it's this or it's that, but until you actually know the whole picture you won't get it. Most people are too lazy to even try and just read a web page or two and forget it because they've read something about dinosaurs and Dean Martin. People with mtv attention spans will never get it, not in this lifetime anyway. There is one message in Meiers material that runs through everything, personal responsibility for ones actions and self development, I could spend hours telling you all you need to know about why this was done and why that was done, but I didn't get to understand it all by someone else doing my thinking for me and it's no use doing it for anyone else either. You are either interested in what he is saying or you are not, if you are not then it's not for you anyway and if you are there is years of information to sift through and it's not about aliens it's about spiritual development mostly.
29-05-2012, 21:36   #44
Star Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybodhran View Post
...it's not about aliens...
So he wasn't visited by aliens? He was visited by spiritual development?
29-05-2012, 22:06   #45
Myrddin
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamoElDiablo View Post
So he wasn't visited by aliens? He was visited by spiritual development?

(5) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion