renault diagnostics - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-05-2012, 22:15   #1
renomick

renault diagnostics

Hi
I work in the motor trade mostly on renaults (for my sins). I'm looking to buy some diagnostics for renault. I have heard for renault can clip. Just wondering does anybody know any thing about it and where would be the best place to buy it.
Advertisement
23-05-2012, 02:16   #2
paultronix

theres a guy in dublin selling them on donedeal for about 200e,i have it and works well although the initial setup is not too straightforward.
23-05-2012, 20:51   #3
paddyp
Closed Account

€200 is really good for a renault can clip I couldn't get it much cheaper from china.
23-05-2012, 21:42   #4
renomick

thank you il look into it.
23-05-2012, 22:58   #5
crosshair1

For 200eu you couldn't go wrong.. assuming it works that is.
I've one a few years and paid a fair bit more but wouldnt be without it, there are limitiations due to requiring pin codes for reflashing and immo like uch replacement but these can be purchased online.
The beauty of these is that the fault code desc. and data is reliable, this seems to be a problem with aftermarket tools on french cars.
Advertisement
24-05-2012, 01:31   #6
paultronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosshair1 View Post
For 200eu you couldn't go wrong.. assuming it works that is.
I've one a few years and paid a fair bit more but wouldnt be without it, there are limitiations due to requiring pin codes for reflashing and immo like uch replacement but these can be purchased online.
The beauty of these is that the fault code desc. and data is reliable, this seems to be a problem with aftermarket tools on french cars.
totally agree with that,its hard to beat the dealership level diagnostics for reliability,i haven't really put mine to the test that much with programming as i generally do this manually but for dtc's and configurations its 100%.
31-05-2012, 21:13   #7
renomick

paultronix crosshair1. Thanks for the info guys. didnt have a chance to look it up in the last week. Its good to know its reliable. Going to buy one in the next few days. Thanks again guys.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion