Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blog [getting ads]

• 08-05-2012 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Iv wrote 4 entries for a college assignment and im thinking of keeping it up for the summer just for general interest but also for the CV...I was looking at getting adds on it also.
    Does anyone know what the criteria would be to get adds? i tried applying for add sense but everytime I fill out the form it brings me back to the first step without telling me why...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnfoyvision

First of all make your blog an informative with unique articles content, then use google adsense to monetise your blog for getting ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

You're going to need a high level of traffic to make it even worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,594 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

And "high level" generally means thousands: between various sites I'm getting a bit over 1000 visits per day, and I don't get an AdSense payout every month.

Advertisement